Migrating into a pack

Your POV

Hiccup and I were walking around the Edge, a nice walk together by ourselves, we make to the dome as a Terror flies past us. Seeming to be flying away from something.

'What could it be possibly--'

"There! There! It's headed for Fishlegs' hut." I heard Snotlout call out, I then look up to see the twins jump onto the dome and slide down.
Snotlout does the same, but he tumbles down instead with his helmet falling off. He lands and his helmet miraculously lands on his head, he pushes his helmet up so it sits on his head comfortably. He pushes himself up and runs off after the twins and the Terror.

"Ha, ha!" Tuff laughed in the distance.

"Nice to see those three training on their own." Hiccup commented as we had stopped and watched the whole thing play out.

I raise an eyebrow as it wasn't like them at all.

"Not really like them, though, is it?" I replied, we look at each other before running after them.

As we follow them the Terror had flown into Fishlegs' hut and the trio of chaos had ran into his hut, following the Terror. After a few seconds we heard shouting and things hit the ground, Hiccup and I stop running as we get to the door.

I look at the scene in front of me in complete disbelief.

Ruff held Fishlegs' arms up, pinning them to the floor, Snotlout had grabbed Fishlegs' legs and was biting one of them. Tuff however, was going through Fishlegs' pockets as this was going on.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! What is going on with you three? And why are you all on top of Fishlegs?" Hiccup questioned, I heard footsteps fast approaching us then stop.

"What on earth?" I heard Dracul state in shock, I could only imagine the look on his face.

"Can we have an explanation? After you get off of Fishlegs." I asked the three as Fishlegs looked at us pleadingly.

"It's okay. Really." Fishlegs assured, though none of them had moved and Tuff was still going through the poor boys pockets for something.

"Ha!" Tuff cheered, holding up a scroll of paper and the trio get off him.

"The Fishmeister has been getting quite the bevy of Terror mails, lately." Tuff started, explaining why they were holding Fishlegs down.

"And since we haven't been sending them..." Snotlout added on, trailing off.

"That begs the question, who is our sly little friend, here, communicating with on the... sly?" Tuff finished slyly, Ruff then nodded in agreement.

"Uh-huh."

"And because he won't give up a name..." Snotlout started.

"We decided to take matters into our own hands." Ruff finished, making me raise an eyebrow as this was the first I had heard of this.

Fishlegs gets up and sighs before speaking.

"Okay, fine. If you must know--"

"Oh, we must! We must!" Tuff shouted gleefully, interrupting Fishlegs.

"Yes, yes. We must!" Ruff added on while also shouting.

"Guys, Fishlegs doesn't have to tell you unless he wants to. It's his personal, private business." Hiccup told the twins, but I looked over at him and see a very curious look.

"Well said, Hiccup." Fishlegs complimented while looking at the chaotic trio, his eyes widen as he looks back at us.

"Hm?" Hiccup hummed, wanting to know the gossip.