Lightning rivals

Your POV

We had gotten a Terror Mail from Outcast island saying that they were attacked by something or someone last night. Leading us to now, we were looking around said island for any clue who could've done this destruction, on this level as well. 

"Whoa, I don't like it." I heard Ruff mutter, but I wasn't paying much attention as Nyra, Mischief and I were looking at a rock with a lightning burn mark on it. This could only mean one thing, the Skrill is out of the ice.

"What do you think?" I mutter to Nyra and Mischief, who only growled lowly in return.

"Weird. I don't see any arrows or spears." I heard Hiccup say, I listened in but kept my attention on the burnt rock.

"No boulders from catapults." Fishlegs added on.

"This really doesn't seem like a Dragon Hunter attack." Hiccup concluded, but I didn't say anything to see if they notice the rock.

"Well, whoever did this meant business," Astrid told the two.

"And where did everybody go?" Fishlegs asked everyone, having a point as when we got here there was no sign of life on the island.

"They must have evacuated," Astrid told him, having a fairly good point.

"What could possibly scare the Outcasts off their own island?" Fishlegs asked her.

"Mutton famine?" Tuff questioned.

"Bed bugs? Once those things show up, you can never get rid of 'em." Ruff told everyone, but I knew it was time to tell them otherwise I don't know if they're ever gonna see it.

"This might be a good hint!" I called out, turning to face them while using my hand to show them the scorch mark.

"These scorch marks, do these look familiar to anyone?" I asked, waiting to see if they get what I'm saying.

"Y/n, are you saying that the Skrill is out?" Fishlegs asked me, I looked over at Hiccup then back to everyone else.

"Only one way to find out, isn't there?" I asked, we all took off following Hiccup to the ice glacier that he and the twins sealed the Skrill inside.

><><><

"There. That's the one." Hiccup told everyone as we came across a fairly small ice glacier, but it could be large enough to hold the Skrill.

We fly down to the glacier and land near a large ravine in the ground, that was where Hiccup and the Twins sealed the Skrill in. We all walk over and look inside the ravine, to see no Skrill there but only snow and ice.

"Yep. The Skrill is gone." Snotlout declared to us like it wasn't obvious.

"That's a good title for a song. I'm gonna work on that when we get home." Tuff told Snotlout after he declared the Skrill was gone, to be fair to him it did sound like a good title for a song.

"How did this happen?" Fishlegs questioned, making a fair point as it didn't make much sense how the Skrill could get out.

'Must've been an earthquake or something.'

"Shoddy workmanship, I'd say," Tuff answered.

"Aren't we the ones who sealed him in that big hole?" Ruff asked, but I heard Tuff clear his throat then silence them afterwards. I get up, brushing the snow off my clothes before looking over at Hiccup.

"It doesn't matter how it got out. We've got to get it back before it hurts anybody else, or before Dagur gets a hold of it." Hiccup told everyone, knowing that if Dagur got a hold of it a Berserker skirmish might happen.