Imaginary or not?

Your POV

After getting Gobber to the Edge, Fishlegs had pulled out a Viking dummy made out of Gronckle Iron. Once he did he asked us all to try our best to destroy it while he and Gobber watched on, all while Meatlug made some more Gronckle Iron.
I watch as Snotlout loops upwards getting ready to fire as I hear Gobber and Fishlegs talk from the ground.

"Are you sure you've got the recipe right?" Gobber ask Fishlegs as Snotlout and Hookfang dived downwards.

"Of course, I'm sure, three parts limestone..." I heard Fishlegs start, pausing as Hookfang came swooping down at the dummy while blasting it. Once he fired at the dummy all that happened was to the middle of the dummy light up orange from the heat.

"WHOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!!!" Snotlout cheered with Hookfang roaring along with him.

"Yeah, three parts limestone..." Gobber repeated as Hiccup and Toothless flew over to us and I gestured to them to take a shot at the dummy.

"Uh-huh!" Fishlegs agreed, the sound of hands contacting was heard as Toothless and Hiccup circled the dummy. I looked down at Nyra, who was probably looking up at me and gestured to follow suit with Toothless.
While Toothless and Nyra were circling the dummy I saw Hiccup mutter something to Toothless, then heard Fishlegs talk to Gobber.

"Two parts sandstone..." Fishlegs told Gobber as Toothless and Nyra dived towards the dummy and both blasted it, causing the dummy to fly off the ground a little, from the force of the plasmablast most likely.

"Sandstone, check." I heard Gobber say over all the noise.

Once all the smoke clears I hear the chirp of a Scuttleclaw above me then a green blast hit the Viking dummy.

"WHOO!" Dracul chanted as he flew by then landed next to Ruffnut, who looked ready to charge at the dummy with Barf and Belch.

"One part iron ore..." Fishlegs told them and I look over at the two to see them high five then Fishlegs put this hand down low while saying:

"Uh-huh, a down low!" He said as they did a low five, Gobber looking happy at the Gronckle Iron recipe finally being discovered.

"Yeah-heh..." Gobber mumbled as they both looked at the dummy.

"And now...the secret ingredient..." Fishlegs muttered not so quietly but still tried.

Barf and Belch charged at the dummy, knocking it over and stomping the living daylight out of it. I heard someone land next to me and look to see Hiccup next to watching the Zippleback try its best to break the dummy.
I look back at Barf and Belch to see them stop stomping the dummy and grab each side of it, they started playing Tug-o-war with Ruff running up and joining in.

"One giant spoon of cooled and hardened Gronckle lava!" Fishlegs yelled out happily to Gobber.

"Gronckle lava, of course!" Gobber exclaimed, I heard Meatlug barf up lava right after Gobber said his statement and I could feel the heat from where I was standing.

"Voila! You have Gronckle Iron." Fishlegs told him and look to my left to see Astrid and Stormfly walking up to them, Astrid with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Alright, let's see how your Gronckle Iron holds up against a close-range spine shot." She challenged Fishlegs, who then put a confident look on his face at Astrid's challenge.

"Be our guest," Fishlegs told her, causing Astrid to step to the left so Stormfly could have a good run out.

"Stormfly, spines." She told the Nadder, who took a few steps back while lifting her spines to shoot at the dummy. Astrid pointed to the Viking dummy and I see Stormfly's eye's at her target. I hear muttering coming from the direction of the dummy and I turn to see Tuff walking straight in front of the dummy as Stormfly starts running to shoot her spine.