Enemy of my Enemy... is not what I expected.

Your POV

I had woken up early because I was going to go for a early morning flight with Mischief and Nyra, but when we were in the air I saw Hiccup trying to pull Toothless out of the stables with Toothless' armor in hand.

I pat Nyra to get her attention before pointing at the landing strip, she cooed before she glided down to the stables and landed with Hiccup having his back turned to me.

"C'mon bud! Work with me here, please!" Hiccup whispered, I hopped off Nyra and crossed my arms as I watched them.

"Shhh! We're almost out of there so... Toothless... just..." Hiccup trailed off as Toothless had perked up at the sight of me before hiding behind Hiccup. Hiccup turns around to see me, I watch as panic floods through his face.

"Uh, oh! Y/n! Hey, hey, hey, hey! So, what brings you here so early in the morning? You just go for a test flight with Nyra and Mischief? Yeah, well, same here with Toothless, though, of course, because Nyra and Mischief, that will be, you know..." Hiccup rambled, trailing off at the end as he knew he was in trouble.

"I can not believe this!" I started, knowing he was changing since the Viggo fiasco.

"This is the seventh time in three days you've tried sneaking off to find Viggo! Who, but the way, is in hiding and won't be found until he wants to be found." I told him sternly but continued on.

"You can't keep doing this on your own, we've talked about this and you're becoming less and less like the Hiccup I know. We've talked about this, for the last few months." I finished, letting out my built up anger at him.

"I, I know, I just didn't wanna awake anybody, it's no big deal, really!" Hiccup assured, I sigh deeply in frustration.

"Yes, it is! It's way too risky! Hiccup, he's not out there! It's been months since the Viggo..." I explained but he cut me off.

"Fiasco?"

"I was going to say episode." I clarified before continuing.

"You have to stop this! You're gonna wear yourself and Toothless into the ground looking for this guy who doesn't want be found!" I argued, having the same argument again for what felt like the hundredth time.

"I'm fine, Y/n, really! Besides, maybe Viggo isn't out there, but his hunters are! If I can find one to question..." Hiccup started but I shake my head.

"They won't tell you a thing!" I told him but he looked at me with doubt.

"You don't know that!" Hiccup shouted.

"Yes I do!" I shouted back, feeling myself starting to break down as I didn't like being shouted at like this.

Hiccup must've noticed this because he sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry for shouting but I know I can find him." Hiccup said to me, I shake my head as he's as stubborn as his dad.

"It's fine, but if you're going, at least let Nyra, Mischief and I go with you." I told him, trying to get him to let us come with him.

"Fine." He sighs out, I smile a little.

"Great. Just let me go get my sword!" I said to him, I go over to Toothless and give him a gentle pat and he coo's happily at me. I run into the stables as I left my sword here last night on accident.

However, I stop half way as I realize what I just did.

'He's Hiccup Haddock, he's not going to wait for me to grab my sword.'

I turn back around and run out of the stables at see no Toothless or Hiccup in sight with a very confused Nyra and Mischief.

"That little--"