XII

EXT. FOREST CLEARING

Adora walks up to Darla and is about to open the bay doors. It's quiet, too quiet. Suddenly, she hears a voice coming from above.

CAPTAIN: Hey...

Adora looks up and spots the cloaked Captain sitting on one of the engines. She jumps off, kicking Adora in the face.

Adora falls to the ground while the Captain lands gracefully on their feet. Adora quickly gets back on her feet.

The Captain pulls out a disk from their cloak, which extends into a staff with a metal snakehead on one end.

They swing the staff at Adora, but she dodges each swing and strike until Adora manages to catch the snakehead, holding it under her arm.

ADORA: Who are you!?

The Captain attempts to force the staff away from Adora.

CAPTAIN: I could ask you the same question!

Purple runes begin to appear in the Captain's staff, and lightning pulses through the snakehead. Adora drops the staff, stumbling backward.

The Captain closes in on Adora, throwing a volley of punches. Adora catches the Captain by the arm and throws them on the ground. As they get up Adora swings her leg around to kick them, but the Captain catches her leg.

Adora looks shocked, and The Captain throws Adora on her side.

CAPTAIN: Stay down...

Adora slowly stands up, and the Captain closes in, preparing to strike again. Before they can land a blow, they are blinded by a flash of light from Adora as she transforms into She-Ra.

CAPTAIN: AH!

The Captain backs away from She-Ra, only to come face-to-face with Catra. Catra slashes the Captain's mask and kicks them into a tree. A net is shot at them by Bow, which ensnares their entire body.

The Captain falls to the ground as Catra and She-Ra come closer. Their slashed mask shatters, falling to the ground.

ADORA: It's...

The Captain, a woman in her early 20s with dark skin, long red hair, and a scar on her left eyebrow, lies on the ground unconscious.

ADORA: A girl?!