XVII

EXT. SPACE

Darla and the Arrowhead fly side by side through the vacuum of space.

INT. DARLA - BRIDGE

Adora is piloting her ship while Catra is curled up on her lap. Bow and Glimmer are also asleep.

TEELA: I swear, first thing we're gonna do when we get there is have your ship tuned up because this ain't it. This! Ain't! It!

Adora strokes Catra's hair gently.

ADORA: It's not that bad, is it?

TEELA: We're on the sixth day of a two-day trip, Adora.

INT. ARROWHEAD - COCKPIT - CONTINUOUS

Teela sits back in her seat, feet on the dashboard. She's fidgeting with a dodecahedron-shaped puzzle. She's not having any luck with it.

ADORA: By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, what's it like?

Teela pauses briefly.

TEELA: Hmm?

ADORA: New Eternia, I mean...what's the planet like?

TEELA: Well, it's got blue skies, oceans, forests, glaciers...I imagine it's not too different from Etheria as you described it to me, just a bit...smarter...

INT. DARLA - BRIDGE

TEELA: Not that the people are smarter, there's just a lot more tech. I mean, how else do you think we found you guys?

Adora smiles softly.

ADORA: Yeah... I actually have another question.

TEELA: Lay it on me.

ADORA: I was raised by the Horde, and a while ago I learned that I was from another world, that I might have had a family once...You don't think that maybe-

TEELA: Is that why you were so quick to come back with me?

Adora looks down at Catra.

ADORA: Maybe...

Teela sighs.

TEELA: Well, when the Horde took over, there were hundreds of other colonies, maybe even thousands. Your family could be on any one of them, and there's no telling which colonies are still there.

INT. ARROWHEAD - COCKPIT

Teela continues to fidget with her puzzle.

ADORA: I was afraid of that.

Teela takes her feet off the dash.

TEELA: But I might know someone who can help, a friend of mine, actually.

ADORA: Do you really think they can help?

TEELA: Maybe...no harm in trying though, right?

INT. DARLA - BRIDGE

ADORA: I guess not.

There's a pause, and Adora looks up at the stars, spotting a small blue ball in the distance.

ADORA: Teela, is that-

The windscreen zooms in on the blue ball, revealing a blue and white planet with silver rings.

TEELA: New Eternia...home.