eleven

// SONG: Singin' In the Rain: Gene Kelly \\

-//-

As the Feast neared, Andrea found herself looking around the halls more than usual.

She was looking for Marshall.

She was so embarrassed from the night before, she just wanted to find him and explain what had happened.

To be fair, she didn't completely understand it herself, but either way, she felt like she should apologize for her and James' behaviour.

A poke in her arm snapped Andrea out of her thoughts.

She turned to see Regulus standing with fellow Slytherins Emma Vanity and Xavier Thomas, Dorcas, Kingsley, Lucretia, Mary and Marlene behind them.

"What's up?" she asked, confused to see all of these people together.

"Cut the crap," Emma said harshly. "Easy there," Dorcas growled at the girl. Xavier stepped between the two girls, trying to stop a full-blown fight from breaking out. "Now, now ladies. We're all on the same team today," Regulus said calmly.

He turned back to Andrea with an easy smile. "What Em meant was; don't act clueless and tell us what you're planning on pulling for the Halloween prank."

Andrea crossed her arms, furrowing her brows in confusion. "What prank?" she asked innocently.

Mary scoffed and stepped forwards. "I'm with Vanity. Cut the crap, Andie. What are you planning and how is it going to affect us?"

Andrea was sworn to secrecy. A great prankster never reveals their secrets. She caught sight of Sirius and Peter down the hallway and she flashed them a look saying Help.

She turned to her other friends with an apologetic sigh. "Sorry. A true master never blabs. Even for friends."

Sirius and Peter reached her and dragged her away by an arm each. Even though she couldn't tell them the prank, she figured she'd help them out.

"But carry an umbrella for the rest of the day!" she yelled out just before Sirius dragged her off to their last class of the day.

-//-

"Ready?" Andrea whispered to Remus when she saw he had finished his dinner.

Remus groaned and pulled at his hair. "I still don't like it when we do pranks where we make it very obvious we were the ones who did it. A true prankster lets everyone sweat because of the anonymity."

Andrea raised a brow at him. "That's not prankster's honey, that's serial killers." Remus took a sip of his drink and shrugged. "Same thing."

"Rem, get off your high horse and do the spell. You know you're the only one who knows how to do it," Peter begged.