six

// SONG: Stuck In The Middle With You, Stealers Wheel \\

-//-

3rd September, Wednesday, 1975

"Ouch! Remus that's my nose," Peter hissed as Remus hit his elbow in his face.

"Sorry," Remus mumbled, trying to crouch lower. He was still the tallest, so he was on holding duty as they all tried to walk slowly under the Invisibility Cloak. It was Wednesday night and a thunderstorm had finally arrived.

"New York, move your butt," Sirius growled, squeezed between Remus and Andrea. "My butt's not the problem," she whispered back. She had to walk in the front because even though she wasn't the shortest anymore, finally taking Peter by an inch, she was the slimmest and almost shortest. So the boys had agreed she was still the smallest of the group.

Which was why she had to walk in front under the Cloak, Sirius stepping on the backs of her shoes every few steps accidentally.

Sirius glanced down at her butt in front of him. "Trust me, a butt like that is nothing but trouble."

James shot him a glare and Remus smacked the back of his head. Andrea just huffed a breath. Sirius' comments were just oil on water by now, they ran straight off her. That had always been their relationship. And she felt confident in him not meaning a single word since she knew he was completely, head over heels, in love with Remus.

He hadn't said this to the others yet though, so she respected it and kept that to herself.

Andrea huffed an annoyed breath again. "This is ridiculous. We are not small enough for five people to be under this blanket anymore." "Cloak," James growled back.

Ignoring him, she picked up the front of said Cloak and ducked under it, becoming visible to the human eye again.

"What are you doing?!" Peter hissed, trying to grab for her elbow again but she just kept walking, the boys following her, still invisible.

They were heading down the last hallway before they reached the Secret Passageway that would lead them out to the grounds by Hagrid's house when two students approached them.

"Oh great. Snakes," Sirius muttered and Andrea gestured with her hand behind her back, telling him to stuff it. "Fancy seeing you here," the Slytherin Prefect and Quidditch Captain, Emma Vanity chuckled as she spotted Andrea walking along.

Beside her, was one of Dorcas' closest friends. Head Boy, Xavier Thomas.

"And you, Vanity. Just what do you think you're doing out of bed?" Andrea joked back, crossing her arms in a strict manner.

"Why, Miss, I'm a Prefect," she retorted. Andrea looked at Xavier. "You training the new snitches, are you X?" she teased him. Xavier rolled his eyes. "We're not snitches, A. We're rule-enforcers."