seven

// SONG: Only The Good Die Young, Billy Joel \\

-//-

6thof September, Saturday, 1975

As Andrea flew through the door, she quickly realized her mistake.

One; Peter was not in the boys' dorm. And two; she should really start knocking.

James had spun around at the opening of the door, standing only in his boxers. Andrea let go of the door handle and stood there, completely lost for words. She opened her mouth, trying to get her brain to work, but she couldn't think of anything.

As she practically gaped at him, she couldn't stop her eyes from taking him in, from head to toe. Everything bit of him that was available for her to see, she was looking at.

Her eyes moved to his face and the look in his eyes made her snap out of it, her mouth going dry for a different reason now.

"What are you doing?" a voice interrupted Andrea's thoughts.

She jumped out of her skin and spun around to see Remus looking between the two with a questioning look. Andrea scratched her head and turned away from James as he quickly pulled on a pair of jeans.

"I was j-just looking for Peter. Have you seen him?" she stuttered out, fighting the urge to turn around and catch a glance of James' toned upper body again.

"Last I saw him he was lecturing Kingsley about how to treat Tentacula plants," Remus answered, smirking at the state of Andrea. Her flushed face, flustered state, and her very telling eyes.

Andrea nodded, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth. She wasn't just looking for Peter, though. She was looking for all of them.

"And Sirius?" she asked. "Flirting with some third year in the Study Hall," James' muffled voice came from behind her.

Andrea looked up at Remus' face who was looking in James' direction with an unreadable expression. She couldn't tell if he was sad, angry or murderous. Or all of them.

Andrea turned around again and saw why James' words had been muffled. He was in the middle of pulling a hoodie over his head while he simultaneously tried to put on his shoes.

Andrea rolled her eyes at the scene. How could someone be so skilled on a broom yet so uncoordinated in daily situations?

"Well let's go get them. I have a plan," she grinned. Remus didn't look convinced. "I don't like the sound of that," he grumbled as his shorter friend grabbed the sleeve of his knitted jumper.

"Are you kidding? It sounds brilliant! Let's go," James answered happily, finally managing to get his All-Star's on.

He hurried out of the dorm behind Andrea and Remus and they went in search of their two other friends.

Bring The Lion Out² | James PotterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara