Pt. 56

Y/n: *you both walk to your lockers and meet up with Ned and MJ* hay guys

MJ: hay how you doing since yesterday

Y/n: pretty good actually trust me I can handle bullying it's pretty normal for me *they all look at you with a serious face and you look confused* what I spent half my life in orphanages and I went to small schools so everyone knew everyone so I was an easy target *peter puts his arm around your shoulder* guys it's super sweet of you to worry but it's ok, I'm ok *you smile at them and they all relax a bit and Ned starts talking about something else as you guys walk to class. But your not really ok, you remember everything that people have commented on before and how you're still very self conscious. But you look at your friends and know your in good hands and Peter, he makes you feel so comfortable that around him (and especially alone with him) you almost forget your insecurities. You get through your day like normal and it's the boys turn to grab lunch so it's just you and MJ at your table*

MJ: sooooo... how was the date???? Did Peter finely loose his v-card??

Y/n: *you blush* omg MJ!!! No 😆 we didn't, but we did say I love you to each other

MJ: omg 😱 really!!! Awww you guys are just too cute

Ned: Who's cute?

MJ: you owe me $10 Ned they didn't "do" it, but they did say I love you

Peter: Wait you guys bet on our date?

Ned: ya and I lost apparently, but hay at least something good came of it, congrats guys.

Y/n: *you guys chat and eat lunch and head off to your classes and after school and you and Peter walk back to the tower together for an avengers meeting. You get there and everyone was waiting for you guys to finish school so, you sit down next to Peter*

Tony: well thanks for coming everyone, there aren't much missions right now since our main focus is the move, so I want that to be everyone's top priority. Oh and Peter that includes you

Peter: I-um what?

Tony: I want you to move in with us to the new compound, it's for your safety and for Mays, you can go visit her and stay with her when ever but I think your home base should be with us, we have plenty of space and you'd get your own room. I'll let you think about it and to talk to May.

Peter: of course, um thank you Mr. Stark I'll let you know tomorrow

Tony: great, now you guys are free to go patrol

Y/n: Patrol?

Peter: oh ya you haven't patrolled yet it's going to be great

Tony: Be careful