Pt. 6

Peter: Y/n!! *he runs over to where you fell and just before he jumps to save you he notices you clinging to the wall with your powers* wo...

Y/n: oops haha that was a close one *you climb back up to the roof and see Peter take off his mask* I knew it!

Peter: your like me... and you get the same feeling with your senses to

Y/n: Yes! And I can't believe it's you! Like this is insane!

Peter: wow h-how?

Y/n: I was on this school trip and something happened while I was in the bathroom and I went to go investigate and saw there was an explosion so I started to help some kids that were hurt and...

Peter: that was you!?!

Y/n: what? Omg no way that makes so much sense now!!

Peter: and while I was helping a strange blue and red spider came out of no where and bit me.

Y/n: That's what happened to me to! Except mine was black and white!! I just can't believe it this is amazing!! *you didn't realize how close you two had gotten to each other and could feel each other's breaths*

Peter: I-um so you have the same powers as me... hay I know I can take you to these friends of mine and they can make you a suit like mine and I can show you how to swing and fight!

Y/n: really!! That would be awesome!! But I can't go tonight I need to go bed but how about tomorrow after school? *you remember ms. Pims words but don't care as this was way to important*

Peter: ya sure of course, wow this is amazing! We have so much to talk about but I'll let you go cause I know you said you have strict parents..

*you both say goodbye and Peter swings off and your so excited that you didn't even realize Ms. Pim right outside your room when you sneak back in*

Ms. Pim: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!! *she runs up to you and drags you to the main plaza of the building and shoves you on the floor* I told you there would be only one warning *two workers come and grab you and pull you up*

Y/n: I-I'm sorry please let me explain...*Ms.pim slaps you across the face*

Ms. Pim: I've heard enough from you I knew you would be trouble from the start yet I let you come here! Put her in the isolation room and no school or food for the rest of the week, and make sure she learns her lesson this time.