𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝗼𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐰

Start from the beginning

"Hannah babe you might be coming down with a cold." Florinda said touching Hannah forehead with her hand.

"Cho take her to Madam Pom Pom." lavender said getting a small basket of with all the food of the three girls for later.

"Panchita." Florinda called out when she saw the elf cleaning up.

"Te dije que no limpiarás tengo magia para eco. Y no me digas que tú también." The elf frowned. She enjoyed cleaning. Every other elf did to. They enjoyed doing it willingly not forcefully. (I told you not clean I have magic for that. And don't tell me that you do to)

"I'm cleaning the mess I made." The elf frowned even more. A girl with bushy hair had came in to get all the elves to rebel. But she didn't listen when they said they were okay getting paid three galleons a month, having vacations every three weeks, and had their own place to sleep.

Not like she had that in the Red Room.

Hermione Granger came in the kitchen with her friends.

"Dobby no" Florinda raised her hand to hug him the elf had flinched. "Stop don't do it don't hit him." Florinda was beyond confused.

"I wasn't going to."

"Pinchita can you make me pollo frito y agua fresca de fresa. Para siete si no es tanta molestia." She had a feeling the red head wizard was going to want something. Winky hadn't eaten in days. Dobby and Panchita needed a break and food. She was just hungry. (Friend chicken and strawberry agua fresca, for eight and if it doesn't bother you."

"Si Florinda" the elf happily complied.

"You guys want anything I can ask her to make your guys something." She asked the golden trio.

"I would want chic-" Hermione smacked Ron.

"It slave labor nevermind."

"Well it's not only the pureblood ones is. This one they do it willingly. Panchita has been in my family welll ever since my grandma took her in. She hasn't suffered a day of abuse with my grandma. Only with her old family los Vasquez. She saw my mom grow up and my uncle, and well is currently here. My grandma sent her here, she serves me and my uncle and my soon to be aunt." Hermione glared at her.

"We pay her with food. She had her own room too costumed sized. Good clothes. A vest." She had gotten her a vest one. Francesca had gotten her knee one. Sweater vest, more pocket vest.

"What is it with you and vest?" Ron asked

"It was the first piece of clothing I ever bought for myself. The first piece of clothing I ever owned that I like." Realization hit her. It was her second day of freedom that the first thing she got. But the rest were confused.

"They all get paid here. Get common areas where they sleep. Vacation. Some don't take it. Their sleeping schedule switched since they take shift." She told Hermione.

"If you want to advocate do it with home elves. Except the Greengrass elf, the Zabini elf, the Bulstrode elf, the Davis elf, I have a list here somewhere." She said checking a pocket of her vest.

"Found it." She handed it to Hermione.

"How do you know."

"Perks of the Malfoy fostering you because of the old man thinks you are a weapon." Hermione had common sense and figured out who it was.

"Here sit down and eat. She made food for all of us." The plate had rice, beans, and tortillas made by hand. The fried chicken look better than always, or she was just hungry.

"Also Hermione the name spew means puke try to change the name or keep it the same. I know it is an acronym." She told the girl was happily eating.

Ron was eating like he had never before. Someone had probably thought he was hexed to eat forever (he wished). But his mom usually didn't season the food. Harry was eating too. His mom and dad always season the food, maybe that was why Ron was over. Supposedly Regulus Black taught them how too cook. His fiancé taught him sand he taught others.

"Can you cook this and can I have the recipe Ron said."

"I can teach you how make it another way but this is a family recipe."

"Teach me please." Ron asked maybe his mom could cook it. She would probably say it was took spicy from all the spices and things added.

"You aren't that bad for a slytherin."

She knew she wasn't. None of them were. Just times were difficult. And a stereotype was in act.