Chapter 37 (Final)

((Sura's POV))

Myungsoo held me tight at the hand as he dragged me to the top of the MBC building. My heart started racing when he hugged me in the first place.

"Myungsoo....." I said as I trailed behind him. He turned around, and I finally got to carefully observe his face after all the running. " you lost weight....." I placed my hand on his cheek. He was skinnier than before, wasn't he eating well, sleeping well..... suddenly he pulled me into his arms, having my head lying on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. I could feel him stroking my hair and his lips on my forehead. "I'm sorry Myungsoo ..." This was the first thing I wanted to say to him.

" Pabo........" He said as he raised my chin....."how can you just leave like this?" His tears was about to roll down his face. I wiped the tears off his face with my hands, and then wrapped around his waist again.

"At first, I thought leaving you was best for both of us....but every time I saw you on TV, I could hardly breathe, I regret everytime I see your face......... I even tried to fall in love with some else but.... as soon as I saw you today, I knew immediately that I failed again." I dugged my head into his chest, scared to see his reaction. He slowly lifted my chin again and looked me deep into the eyes.

"Don't ever try to leave me again..... and if you do, I will still be your chaser and find you wherever you are....." he placed his lips against mine. That moment I knew he was the only one who can my heart beat faster.......

[The end]