Chapter 27

((Sura's POV))

Time was flying fast and soon it came to the day where the Infinite members and Chihai will be leaving for Japan tomorrow. Chihai has been practicing a song with the other Infinite members the past week that she might perform in the concert. As soon as I finished my training sessions with Shianyu oppa, I hurried back to the dorm,wishing I could the spend the last hours with Myungsoo before he leaves for Japan. I carefully placed my shoes beside Myungsoo's and hurried to his bedroom.

"Oh I'm home" I said breathing hard from all the running. Myungsoo was packing his bags with Sungyeol.

"Come sit..."he patted the place beside him. I sat down quietly and watch them put their clothes inside their luggages. I didn't bother him, I just sat by his side and admired his face for a while afraid that I wouldn't be seeing this handsome face for three weeks.

"You are going to be okay right by yourself " Sungyeol said as he closed his luggage and put it by the side.

"Gwenchana ." I said in a playful voice not wanting the members to worry about me, especially Myungsoo.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You better get to sleep" I said when I watched the time. It was already 1:00 AM. we both stood up from the sofa and headed to our rooms. I laid on my bed for a while, staring at the ceiling feeling really depressed that I wouldn't be seeing him from tomorrow on. Suddenly my phone vibrated, there was a text.

Myungsoo: I will miss you... Chakiya

It was the first time he called me chaikiya. My heart started to ache a little.

Sura: can we sleep together today....just for today....chabai...

There was a long silence and no reply. Did he fall asleep or he just ignored me. Lot of thoughts were running in my head.Suddenly I heard someone opening my door, it was Myungsoo.

"Chuoh.." he shivered as he snuggled into bed with me. It was the first time we slept on the same bed and it was the first time I felt so close to him. I felt his warmth as we hugged, placing our arms around each other. He gently kissed my hair. It tickled when I can feel him breathing beside my ear.

((Myungsoo's POV))

Her hair smelled like roses. I wish the time would stop at this minute and the sun will not rise tomorrow, I would not leave for Japan and could stay by her side. A lot of thoughts were running my head, as I clearly hear her heartbeat. And I slowly closed my eyes, hugging the girl I deeply loved in my arms as I slept.

-----------------------------------------------

"Ohhhhh........." The sunlight was forcing me to open my eyes as I heard some noise out the door. All the other Infinite members was peeking in. "Good morning lovebirds!" Woohuyn said as he starting throwing hearts at us.

"Ya!" I was going to get up and charge at Woohuyn, but found Sura still fast asleep in my arms.

"Mmm..." she mumbled a bit and held me tighter at the waist. It was cute, observing her sleeping face.

"Better get ready Myungsoo, it's about time for us to go to the airport." Sungyu said as he dragged all the other Infinite members out Sura's bedroom. I slightly shaked Sura on the arm. "keyoda...." I murmured to myself seeing Sura struggling to open her eyes.

"Myungsoo! Oh no, what time is it now?" She jumped up from the bed and shoved me as I rolled down the bed, hitting the floor. "gwenchana? Oh no, are you okay?" She panicked as she started checking all over whether if I was alright.

"Pabo!" I laughed as I pulled her into my arms." Am okay, but I better get going."

There was a quiet moment. Sura suddenly sat back and placing both of her hands on my cheeks.

"Fighting!!!!! Do your best and don't disappoint your fans including me." She faked a smile, but then hurried me out the door. " by the way I already told Popo the polar bear to keep an eye on you" she said as she waved at us, sending us at the entrance hall.

"I love you" I whispered as I kissed Popo and held tight in my hands.