Chapter 33

((Sura's POV))

It has been a month that I was kicked out Woollim. Now me and Shianyu oppa performs in a bar near his hometown in Bushan. Infinite has gained more fame after the announcement that Chihai and Myungsoo was dating. Now they are known as the country's cutest couple. Their commercials and drama are all over the country. I was happy, at least Myungsoo was doing great with his career. The bar started to fill up before seven when our performance begins. We actually gain a little fame in this district, and today was just another day to perform.

"Ready?" Shianyu oppa stroke his guitar and looked at me. "na.... tu.... sae..." the crowd began cheering as we sang. I felt free and happy as I sang here, just like when it was back then in the radio studio. The crowd cheered after we bowed and got off the stage.

"Are Kim Sura?" Someone in a suit walked to me with his name card in his hands. He handed to me. It had JYP on it. "so you were the radio princess that disappeared a while ago."

"Ne!" I said giving a polite bow, he must be the manager of JYP.

" We've been searching for you since you revealed your identity. Would you be interested joining our entertainment company?" The JYP manager said with a smile.

"I can join but with only one offer, he has to come with me." I held Shianyu oppa's hand tight and said firmly.

"Okay that will be the deal....."

--------------------------------------------

((Myungsoo POV))
It's been three months since Sura disappeared. No one dares to talk about it or even say Sura's name in front of me. The manager didn't give any explanation, and people just tried to let this issue wear away with time. Except for the time I practice with the other Infinite members and had to do commercials with Chihai, most of the time I just stayed in my bedroom staring at the two pictures me and Sura took in the hotel in Japan. I missed her more and more each day as time passed on. I miss her laugh, her smile, her voice....... everything.

"Myungsoo...... Time to film the new cosmetic commercial...." Chihai came in my bedroom.

"How many times have I told you, don't come in my bedroom ... " I stood up and pushed her out my room.

"OPPA!!!!" She whined as I dragged her out.

----------------------------------------

"Okay.... nice shot! take a five minute rest and come back for the kissing scene..." the director said as all the staff came running towards us handing us water and redoing our makeup.

" You better be ready oppa.... but I wouldn't mind if you NG too much..." Chihai laughed as she walked to the changing room to change for her next outfit. I was angry but I had to hold back my anger and fake a smile.

"Okay action...." I started leaning close to her but suddenly bounced back as our lips got closer." stop stop stop..... come on don't be shy, Aren't you guys a couple? Just do what you usually do at home." the director smirked. And we tried again and again, but I just couldn't do it.

"okay! Be a man Myungsoo! One last take..." the director started to get annoyed. I started leaning close to her lips again, suddenly she tiptoed and place her lips against mine. "good good.....okay nice shot!"

"How will Sura feel if she sees the commercial..." I said as I talked to Popo the polar bear hanging on my cellphone.