Chapter 30

((Myungsoo's POV))

" How did you get here?" I held her hand with our fingers crossed as I opened the door of my hotel room.

"It's a long story." she giggled as we sat on the bed. " well, I did well on the performance wrap up this session and had three days off. Then... Luckily Yuian had tickets to Japan and...." I back hugged her as she stopped blabbered along.

"I'm so hungry.."I started leaning on her with all my weight.

"Ya! Myungsooshiii you are heavy..." Sura protested. She is so adorable even when she is angry. " look what I've got." she tried shaking me off and reach for her bag. "Tala! It's instant noodles I brought from Korea and it's the kimchi flavor." My stomach growled as I saw korean food, I have been eating Japanese food for a week everyday. " sorry I only have this..... I didn't have enough money for this trip, so I had to cut my expenses on food"

"Ani! It's perfect!"

"Majiso....." I gave a big slurp of noodles "ah... " I said as I help cool her noodles for a bit before sending into her mouth. She gave me a satisfied smile. "so when are you leaving?" I said as I gave another slurp.

"Tomorrow, the flight is at 12:40." Sura said as she laid down on the bed and gave a great stretch.

" That soon!" I said. I turned around and saw her playing with my cellphone.

"Myungsooya, there are no pictures of me in your cellphone and we haven't taken pictures together before...." she suddenly sat up with a disappointed face.

"Let's take one now." I said as I sat down beside her. "Na....tu.....sae..." I pecked her on the cheek while I snapped the picture.

"Hey! I wasn't prepared for that!" She slightly punched me on the arm. I chuckled seeing Sura blush all the way. She was just like an enegry pill, even if I was exhausted and tired the whole week, seeing her will simply make me feel energetic again. I patted her head and stroke her long wavy hair.

"It's your turn" I said as I pointed at my cheek, hinting her she should give me a kiss too. "Na... tu.... sae..." The cellphone shooted as she closed her eyes and placed her lips on my cheek.

"I think I'd better get going." Sura said after a few hours of chatting about the funny things both of us happened this week. "I promise Yuian to meet at the bus stop."

"Chaikiya ........" I said while grabbing her hands when she was about to leave.

"Oppa..... we will be able to meet again in two weeks, I promise...." It was the first time Sura called me oppa, my heart skipped a beat. I think I just need to let her go now, I can't be that greedy. I kissed her on the forehead and waved at her watching her leave. See you in two weeks I murmured to myself as she slowly disappeared out of my sight.

-------------------------------------------------

"Ya! Why do you have kimchi noddles, where did it come from?" I felt someone shaking me hard on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and found out that I fell asleep when I waited the other members to come back. It was Sungyeol. He took the wrapper of the instant noodles in front of me and started questioning me. "bali! Tell me! I am craving for korean food!!!!"

Suddenly, Chihai skipped happily into our room, she asked Sungyeol to give as a moment.

"So.... what happened?" I asked as I sat back a little as she tried to sit closer to me. She took out her phone and showed me the video of me and her doing the sexy dance.

"Look at the comments down below, everyone is trying to ship us together..... should we just try dating for real instead." Chihai pecked me on the cheek all of a sudden that I didn't have the time to react. I pulled her away from me and looked at her.

"Chihai I have something I need to tell you..." her expression suddenly changed into a serious one. Then she interrupted me before I could say anything further

"I know your relationship between Sura, but Idols are born to please the society.....so don't try ruining your life by taking the wrong step.." She stood up and was about to leave. "Think about it and tell me when you're ready" she said as she closed the door.