Chapter 5

((Sura's POV))

((End of flashback- back to Infinite's dorm))

Yes... and that was why I ended here when I thought back about this crazy morning, everything just happened too fast. Graduation, reveal, Woollim and now Infinite. I had no idea that I could get to see Infinite in person that fast, but it was reasonable, Infinite did have the best dorms since they are the most famous group in Woollim.

"Surashii.....can I come in?" I heard a small knock and Sunggyu's voice from outside my door.

"Ne!" I sat up and organized myself a bit. Sunggyu slightly opened the door and peeked in. Seeing me smiling at him, made him less anxious and walked in the room, followed by the other Infinite members.

"Sorry, we didn't have time to introduce ourselves, our guardian has explained the whole situation to us... haha at first we thought this was reality show or something." Woohyun said giving a small laugh. "so this is sungjong on the left...."

"It's ok, I'm a fan of you guys, so I know more about all of you than you guys think" I interrupted Woohyun while he introduced. "See!" I pulled out an Infinite poster out of my bag and showed it to them. "Well, I think the poster just lost its function since I'll be able to see you guys in person every day."

The Infinite looked at each other in astonishment, I bet they are thinking having a fan in their dorm is totally weird and crazy.

"Don't worry, you guys don't have to see me as a fan, just be your truesevles and I won't take any pictures or record anything. I understand that this place is the only place for you guys to relax. I like Infinite, so I can accept every side of you guys. I wish my presence isn't disturbing. I will stay quiet as possible ." I added

"Hahahahaha, gwenchana, you're not disturbing and sometimes it's good to have someone new around for a change." Dongwoo said as the Infinite members nod their heads, especially Sungjong. He was nodding so hard with a cute smile that I let out a small laugh.

"It's been a long day for you huh dongsae... why not go take a bath?" Sunggyu said with a relieved face.

"That would be great!" I said happily. Before leaving the room, Myungsoo suddenly stopped in front of me, leaning closer to the same height while I was sitting. My bias, L, was so close to me that I froze like a rock.

"I really appreciated what you just said." He smirked as he saw my reaction. "It might been the most caring thoughts a fan had ever said to us... gumowo Surashii" Myungsoo gently patted my head, my face turned red immediately. "You're blushing, you really are a fan" he said, waving and laughing as he walked out the room.