Chapter 4

((Sura’s POV))

I finished my song and gave a long bow. There was a quiet awkward moment but eventually disappeared after all the cheers and applause. When I looked up, I can even see Yuian waving hard at me. She gave me a big thumbs up. Best friends are always clear in the crowd. The principle grinned while giving a hand shake. Before I knew it cameras and reporters were charging towards me. Run! Was the first thing that came to mind and I ran with all my might out of the backstage, panicing which direction I should go. Suddenly, someone dragged me into a small room connected to the backstage, covering my mouth. Kidnap? On my first official performance? Now this is all getting too over! I tried struggling but in vain.

“shh…I will let you go after the reporters leave.” It’s obviously a man that kidnapped me with his low voice.

Where did Sura go? I think I saw her in this direction” I can still hear the chaos outside of the backstage. Slowly, the room grew silent. The man bounced back immediately, leaving me free to move.

“Ya! Who are you?” I turned to see  an agishii adjusting his suit.

“I’m sorry miss, but this is the only way I can get  reach of you” the agishii wiped his sweat while handing me a name card.

“My manager is desperate to sign you….”

“Who’s your man…….” I was shocked seeing a Woollim name card in my hands “chinjia! Woollim!”

“Yes, but I wish you can make a quick decision, because a lot of entertainment companies are out this door looking for you….”

“Me? Chinja! But…..” I was so astonished by everything that just happened, that my brain just literally shut down.

“Here’s the offer from the manager, he says that he will provide training lessons, best tutors for free for four months and give you a promotion after your training but you don’t need to sign a contract, you can leave the company if you’re not satisfied with the results after four months…and by the way temporary dorm will be also given, but you might live in with another idol group since you aren’t officially a part of Woollim. Don’t worry, it will be the best of all the dorms. But the only requirement is for you to decide now before you walk out this door. We don’t want to add more offers while competing against the other entertainment companies. This is the most our company can afford. You have to understand now what I’m offering you is all free.” Agishii said in a desperate voice.

I thought for a bit, the offer does sound reasonable and I can always leave if I am not happy with company. And in fact, it's Woollim……Infinite is in Woolim….my favorite idol group………….