Chapter 8

((Sura's POV))

"So how's Woollim?"Sunggyu asked as we ate in the cafeteria inside the building.

"It's fabulous! A lot more than I expected!" I said while popping grapes in my mouth. I started observing how Infinite members interacted with each other. Sungyeol and Myungsoo laughed and played together while eating. It's just like what they usually do on their reality shows. However, Sungyeol did all the talking, while Myungsoo stayed quiet as always laughing to the jokes Sungyeol was telling. Somehow Myungsoo saw me peeking at him, and started digging into his lunch with his head lowering down. Was he being shy?

"Bwae(What)?" Sungyeol notice Myungsoo's awkwardness and gave a huge smack on his back.

"*cough ...cough" Myungsoo choked himself after the sudden attack from Sungyeol. "Ya!" He pouted back at Sungyeol, giving him a strong glare. I laughed hard at Myungsoo's cute reaction, and handed a cup of water to him.

"Here you go" Myungsoo hesitated for a second and grabbed the water from me and started gulping it fast down his throat.

"Gumowo....." He murmured after handing the water bottle back to me. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. Today was a busy day that I haven't had time to browse my cellphone. There were 20 missed calls from Yuian. Oh no I totally forgot to tell her!! I immediately dialed back.

"Ya! Where the hell have you been?" Yuian picked up phone immediately.

"Sorry, Yuian! But it's a long story, let me tell you in person. How about meeting in the cafe beside Woollim?" I said in a whisper, noticing that all the Infinite members was looking at me, especially Myungsoo with a confused look.

"I need to go somewhere...." I confessed to them after hanging up the phone.

"Well, I think you need to disguise. Everyone is chasing after you" Woohuyn said as he placed his hat on my head. Sungjong organized my hair a bit as he gently tucked streaks of hair behind my ears. I felt like Sungjong and I would close friends in the future since we are the same age. As I was about to stand up and leave the table, Myungsoo grabbed me by the hand and handed his sunglasses to me. My heart skipped a beat as soon as my bais hands touched mine.

"Ya! Take it " he actually blushed a bit. With the best disguise I sneaked out the building.