Chapter 3

((Sura's POV))

I ran as fast as I could to the guitar club. This might be the last time I will be able to sneak into the club to borrow a guitar. Adeptly, I searched for the key that was hidden under the mat in front of the door, opened it and grabbed my favorite blue guitar. As always, I checked the chords, the strings, and tuned the guitar. I can't let anything go wrong to my first and last performance in this school. By the way, it's also the first chance and maybe my last to actually be my own self while singing, letting everyone know who I am outside and the inside.

"whew....I made it!" I whispered to myself as I reached the grand hallway. The students were all seated. I can see that the principle looked happy while giving her speech to the graduate students. I guess it might be the first time the university had caught this much attention. Unstoppable by the rain, crowds of people, cameras, and reporters surged into the grand hallway. I never knew this would happen, now my anxiety is building up because of all these people. I quietly walked to the backstage. In fact, in the backstage no one noticed me. I stood by the side waiting for ceremony to come to an end, seeking for a perfect timing to show up on stage.

"I am wondering if the mysterious radio princess thing is a prank or not, is she now present ? now ? in this ceremony?" I heard the principle on stage questioning the crowd below. I calm myself for a bit by taking deep breaths and started walking towards the stage. Finally, people busy in the backstage suddenly knew my presence. I sense their strong glares and whispers. It didn't bother me, I stepped on stage. "It's me, Kim Sura!"

The grand hallway grew completely silent with all eyes on me. I swear that moment I can even hear my heart beat. Then.......I started singing........

((Someone's POV))

"Do what it takes to sign her...." I stared at the magical girl on stage, who had the most stunning voice ever.

"ne..."