Chapter sixty

🥺✨✨

Sixty baby's😩😩
It's gradually coming  to an end🥺🥺🥺

Third person POV

"The knot has been tied" the old women sang whistling and the others took it from their.

"Finally Ms Walid Abubakar" Zuwaira beamed hugging a weeping Yusrah .
"He didn't call me"she pouted because they made a deal that Walid would be the one to inform her when the knot is tied.
"He is probably to occupied am sure he would call you"Zuwaira encouraged

Baba and Amiras father  both called their wife's and explained to them what happened. Walid uncle also explained to his mother who was very understanding even though she really wanted her son to marry Yusrah the girl he loves so much but since Amira was part of their family she believed she will as well be good enough.

Mama and Ameeras mother spoke for sometime before heading to the room to inform their daughters what transpired in the mosque because them hearing it from someone else wasn't safe.
They locked the door behind with only Yusrah,Mira,Zuwaira and the two mothers.
They began by giving them a long nasiha that made them all sober and Yusrah and Zuwaira cried their eyes out.Yusrah cried for the fact that she was leaving her mother,Zuwaira cried because of her pregnancy hormones which wouldn't let her be while Mira only stared still wandering why she was part of all this. She isn't the one getting married or anything.

"And I want all you girls to understand that what every happens is because that is how Allah planed it . This life is full of tests and I hope you girls pass your test of destiny . Today the knot has been tied between Yusrah and Dr tahir & Walid and Amira"Mama concluded holding both the girls hands
Amiras mum continued to explain how it all happened and both the girls only stared. It took them more than 10 minutes to comprehend all that was said .

"He is lying"Yusrah cried.
"He changed the result"she added breaking down even more and Zuwaira helped her hugging her tightly.

"No" Mira whispered

"No"she yelled  also breaking down.
"You girls should calm down,when your fathers come back we will talk this all out" the began to console their daughters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  The parlor was so quite that you could hear a drop of a pin. They where all seated waiting for the arrival of the three young men that where absent. Baba,Daddy(Amiras father) ,Abbi , Tahirs father,Walids uncle and the women where all present including the girls.
Few minutes later Walid and Rayan walked in and one look at them you would know they are both not in good moods. Walid has bandage rapped around his knuckles and one on his forehead. They said their salam before seating down father away on the carpet and respectfully greeting their parents.  Yusrah on the other hand only kept on staring at him . She was fighting the urge to run to him while he was fighting the urge to  look at her because she was going to break him down but he had to be strong.
Before anyone could say another word Tahir walked in also with a bandage on his forehead and a dark shade on his eyes to cover up his read eyes  that Walid almost plug out of the socket. Which made everyone suspicious about what transpired between the two

Baba cleared his throat and began with a long prayer.
"I know this is not what any of us planned but we as your parents won't ever do anything to harm our kids. This decision was not your choice neither was it ours but it was compulsory for us as elders to provide a solution for any problem that we are facing. And the most decent solution at this moment was what we decided on doing. Marriage is not a joke or child's play that is why I want you all to accept this decision that we your parents made,respect our decision and leave a new and peaceful life with your spouse." Baba paused.