Chapter fifty_three

😍😍😍😍
Hi lovelies ❣️

Zuwaira

************

I barely slept a wink last night . I stayed up waiting for him maybe he will come in but he didn't. I almost went to him but I held my self back . This morning I woke up early to make breakfast and when I was in the kitchen I heard him go out of the house but before I came to the door he was already gone. It is weekend so I kept on wondering where he was going to. When I was done making breakfast I went and took a shower and wore a grey boubou and tied my scarf kallabi  style. I was cleaning the dust in the parlor when a running Zarah rushed in
"Mummy"she screamed jumping on me and I hugged her tightly I missed her so much.
"My baby"I pecked her cheeks.
"I miss you mummy"she did the same to my cheeks.
"Missed you to Zarah"
"I made your favorite breakfast"I added taking her to the dinning.
I served her in her plate and began to feed her.
I suddenly felt heavy eyes on me and I looked to the side and their he stood looking at us his face was emotionless when we made eye contact he looked away and went to the stairs.
When Zarah was done I gave her a birth before changing her cloth. I washed the dishes and that's when I realized he came down and ate. When I came out I met him in the parlor watching only god knows what with Zarah who was doing her home work by his legs.
"Zarah"I called and she looked up
"What do you want to it for lunch"I asked her and she stood up
"Mummy I am not hungry I ate 3 times today"she said holding out her hand showing 4 instead of three. The other one on her stomach
"Mama gave me indomie and Anty yusrah gave me tea and you gave me pancake"she explained.

"Okay but when you get hungry what do you want to eat"o asked further.

"Chocolate and ice cream."she replied casually and I mentally face palmed my self
Na me fuck up. Why was I asking a 4 year old anyway.

He didn't say I word but I saw from the side that he was smiling at Zarahs last reply.

"Okay go and finish your homework"I said going back to the kitchen.  I began to make macaroni thinking of my life presently.
So he brought me back to his house but our relationship is of no progress. He wasn't even talking to me. I kept on thinking till I was done cooking.
He later went out and didn't come back till almost 6 . Zarah was playing in the parlor and I was watching her . Half my attention was on the tv and the other half on Zarah. He entered with salam and I replied . Zarah ran to give him a hug and he picked her up going up to his without sparing me a glance.
Zarah letter came down and told me that he said he wants water. I gave her the bottle and cup and she took it to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

After isha I took a bath and wore my night wear after I did the same for Zarah. She slept immediately after.  I didn't get ready to sleep till past 9 because I was drawing something on my laptop. Immediately I drop the laptop a call came through my phone. I was surprised to see tiger. I let it ring for a while before picking it up.
"Come to my room" was all he said before hanging up and I stared at the phone before getting up and going out of the room wondering why he called me.

My palms suddenly became sweaty . I gently knocked on the door hoping he wouldn't hear but to my surprise he replied with come in . I entered the room and my eyes landed in his . He was sitting on the bed his back on the bed board . He tapped a place beside him and I slowly walked to the bed and sat down a little further away.  He took a short breath before coming closer to me and turning me so I could face him. We both had our legs folded facing each other.
He took my hand in hiss and squeezed it gently.

"I want to know everything"he blurted and I looked at him with my already teary eyes.
"I need you to tell me everything the truth and nothing both the truth."he paused and took a long breath.
"I don't know about you but I want us to work. I love you so much that I am this desperate to forgive anything you have done just so we can start a new chapter in our life with each other ."the tears where already rolling down my cheeks I felt my love for him accelerating with every heart beat .
Why is he so understanding.

"And even if their is someone in you life that you love. I am sorry I  don't think I can ever let you go . Yh you can call me greedy but that just how much I love you. Now all I want is for you to let the cat out of the bag. The secrete has been eating you up for a while,share it with me and I promise you will feel better."I did nothing but stare at him since he started talking . I hesitate before slowly nodding my head
Let me just let this over with. I took a long breath and was began....................

Flash back

5 years ago

After a lot of contemplating Zowie decided to go with the idea that kept ringing on her head

Snick out ...
And she did .
She badly wanted to go for that birthday party and Hamma Khalid just had to spoil it. She felt like she wasn't doing anything bad since the party was just an iftar dinner and Ameeras parents will be their . When she was out of the gate she quickly called the Uber she ordered  who was just three minutes away. She walked down a bit and he was their. Zayad who saw someone going out the gate through his window looked probably and saw Zowie.
"What's this girl doing."he face palmed his self because he heard when khalid told her not to go.
He had no choice but to follow her and he did . He checked Hamma Khalid and he was taking a bath he use that opportunity to use the car. When he came out of the house she was entering the Uber so he followed her behind.
"So she hasn't changed but she promise me".Zayad kept reprimanded
Zowie called Ameera and told her to send the address and she did . She told the driver the address and he took her to the gate of the house she paid him and got down from the car.
Why is the house so quite" she asked no one before opening the gate and entering.
She called Ameera again
"Am at the house but it so quite"Zowie said throu the phone.
"That's because the dinner is at the back yards and we aren't using any music" she explained and Zowie said okay not because she agreed with her because the whole house was dark. And it was  very big . She shook her head and turned around. She didn't trust the place and thee party so she decided to just go home.
"Are you Zowie"she hard a mans voice from behind . He looks almost her age.
"Yes"she turned.
"Ameera asked me to show you to the place"he said innocently and Zowie nodded following him behind.
Zayad who was peeping from the door gently opened the door and followed in the shadows .
Zowie kept looking around at the back yard and she let out a sigh when she saw a happy birthday balloon bringing out light.

I walked further into the place and saw Ameera dressed in a beautiful red dress with a light make up I didn't know when I smiled in relieve.
"Yay you are here"she hugged me.
"Yh happy birthday but why is no one here yet I thought I was late or is it already over" Zowie asked breaking the hug.
"Nop you are right on time"she grinned 
"Welcome baby"my head dimmed at the sound of the voice I didn't want to here this night and I could recognize that voice any where

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Holla

So finally the reveal💃💃💃

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Humayrah ❤️