chapter fourty_two

Heyoooo
Whatsappp

Zuwaira

********************
I saw something in his eyes today that i have never seen before. I saw longing, desire burning up in those dark orbs and sincerely I got scared . I was scared because for the first time in a very long time I have seen a man in such a situation because of me and the last time i saw that will forever be the worst day of my life.
I know that he is a man and I knew as long as we where married sooner or later he was going to demand for his right even though I do love him but I don't think am ready for this. Or rather I don't think he is ready for this
He can't handle it I know he is always in pain. So if we take that huge step then he will be in so much pain and I don't want to see him like that.
I wish he can just remember his past and lets leave happily ever after.
But deep down I was scared of his recovery.
I can't help wondering how much he loved Abidah because as long as am concern I know for sure that he does loves me. And it really hurts that it's still not enough. It makes me feel like he can't ever love me like how he loved her and that really hurts. Badly.

After he left the house I went to take a long bath washing off all the stress I accumulated before a knock came through. It was Adda safina.

"Good morning" I greeted with a smile.
"Morning ms beautiful" she teased and I knew it was because of what Rayan did at dinner last night.

" I came to pick you up to go for a stroll" she beamed. It took me few minutes to dress up and we went out.
"So where is your over possessive husband" she teased and I scuffed but I replied her
"Baba called him"
"What of ur clingy husband ?" I also asked and she laughed.

"He has been shoving his head in his laptop since last night." She said sadly. I
"Tell me about it I had to force tiger before he stopped over walking himself" I chipped in

"I thought I was the only one who gets annoyed with their work"she laughed
Yes
"just few more days to go and it will be over and captain will be all yours" I teased . I over heard her calling him captain in the pj
She ignored my tease
"Let's tell Maryam to join us" she added when we where close by their place.
We knocked and she was by the door in no time. She was petting a crying yazeed
I cooed before collecting him from her.
"Am so tired"she sighed
We exchanged greetings before asking her to join us which she gladly accepted . I helped her dress up baby Yazeed and off we went.

We met one of our chaperons who lead us to a very beautiful open cottage. There was barely anyone their. We sat down talking about everything and nothing.
"Zuwaira open your face I really want to see what your husband was protective about." Maryam teased making us to all laugh. I looked around and not a lot of people where there so I lifted it up.
"No wonder he is over protective about you" Maryam cooed and I laughed.
"Masha Allah, cute baby's alert"she added and we laughed.

He drank varieties of drinks and snacks. I decided to call Zayad on video call

"Idiot you are enjoying fa" was t he first thing he said when he saw what I was eating.
" Zayad you are missing a lot" I added
"you need to visit this place is so cool."
"Don't worry we are all coming next week for the presentation" he said
"Where are you going to" I asked because he was driving in the car

"Home..... I went to give khairat a surprise visit" he added
"Really" I beamed excitedly
"Who is khairat" Adda safina chipped in.
"His future wife" I replied and he muttered an insha Allah
"See this small boy fa. You to you want to marry" she teased and he laughed.
We spoke some more ,Adda safina kept on teasing him before we hanged up and continued with our tour.

*******************

YUSRAH

I dropped Zarah at Ammi's place before heading to go on the errand mama sent me. She asked me to go and collect Ya Ayan medicine from Dr because she knew he won't ever remember to collect his medication . I need a medication my self,I have not really been myself because of all this Walid drama.