Chapter fifty_seven

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Third persons POV

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months.
It been three months now and everything is gradually getting in place. Rayan and Zuwaira are living a life filled with joy and happiness. Yes they beaker but just the most adorable arguments ever. There love for each other extending with every passing breath. Rayan never miss any opportunity he gets to show his wife love even if it's in front of their parents. Everyone is a witness to how much the couple adore each other.
Today is Wednesday so Rayan has gone to work but he was back early because his panda hasn't been feeling to well . He barely went out of the house this morning after insisting to take her to the hospital but she made a fuss. He kept on knocking on the door but no answer .He decided calling her phone but still no answer. So he decided to use the spare key underneath the door mat.
The house was quite like no one was inside and he was sure Zarah was back from school. He met them both in his room laid on the bed sleeping peacefully. Zarah clung to her .They looked so cute so he brought out his phone and snapped them few pictures before going and lying down behind her wrapping his arm around her  small figure. She made a small sound adjusting her self like a cat . He was very sure she went back to sleep immediately after he left for work and if not because he helped her take her bath this morning she  wouldn't have taken her bath. Zarah was also still clad in her school uniform .
He gently began to stroke her down to her face. She took in a deep breathe and smiled.
"I like this perfume"she muttered pushing her head into him more.
"When did you come back"she asked
"Not long ago. How are you feeling now"
"Better"she opened her eyes landing a kiss on his chin.
"But I vomited twice after you left"she pouted her and he hugged her more.
"Sorry love.we should go to the hospital yh"he said but she shook her head
"No I don't think I can even walk. Maybe you should just call yusrah to come check me up" she whined. That how she started blabbing and complaining like a child and he kept on pampering her like a baby.
He later took her to the bath room and gave her a warm bath before dressing her up in a very comfortable  sleeveless dress that was just few inches  above the knee and did the same for Zarah
He called yusrah and told her to come over to check on Zuwaira and she was around in no time with the food he asked her to bring.
He tried feeding her the yam porridge but she refused to eat but he forced her mouth open and pushed it in. After four spoons she threw up on him but what annoyed him was the fact that she broke into a fit of laughter.

"I told you I don't want to eat it didn't I"she said innocently but he shrugged leaving her and yusrah who was trying hard to suppress her laughter.

"Zarah bring a bottle of water for mummy please"Zuwaira said to Zarah whose full attention is on the tv. Yusrah cleaned up the mess before settling down
"Amarsu yane( bride how far)"Zuwaira teased
"Hmmm am fine ooo. I was even doing my body treatment when this husband of yours called me to come after threatening to cancel my wedding if I don't"she hissed and Zuwaira laughed muttered shameless girl

"Now back to Bussiness"she suddenly turned serious
"From what I have seen so far I have a theory" yusrah said coming closer to her

"Which is"Zuwaira asked

"You are preggi" she beamed and Zuwaira began to cough.
"What! are you serious?" She whispered not knowing where her voice went to all of a sudden
"Yes baby mama"Yusrah said
"But you didn't even check anything"
"Yeah, but I have been suspecting it for two weeks now just didn't say it out. But for now take this and urinate on it"she handed a pregnancy test kit to her and she collected it her hands shaking.
"If your hunch is wrong am so gonna kill you"she threatened before going into the toilet and closing the door behind .