Chapter fifty_four

🎈🎈🎈

Flash back continues

Khalid came out from the bathroom after Alamin kept knocking like as if he wanted to break the door.
"What?"he asked annoyed
"Hamma Khalid Hamma Zayae went out of the house with Ammi's car "he said and Khalid glared angrily
"Are you sure"he asked and Alamin nodded
"And I also checked Adda and she also isn't around."Alamin reported knowing his siblings where in big trouble
"Did you check her room"Khalid ask."
"Her room is locked"Alamin replied.
Khalid angrily wore his Jalabiya and went out of the room with Alamin following behind.
He went to Abbis room and got one of the spare keys . He went ahead and opened Zowies room but there was no sign of a living person in it.
Khalid angrily came out of the room he called zowies phone but she wasn't picking. He also tried calling Zayad but same thing. What do this children take him for. So he doesn't have the right to stop them from going out. They had the audacity to go out after he told them not to. He picked up his phone when he remembered Abbi activated the GPS tracker in Ammi's car.

~~~~~~

"Welcome baby" my head dimmed at the voice I didn't want to hear this night and I could recognize the owner of that voice anywhere
But before I could react he hugged me from the back. I began to fight my way through but he wasn't letting go he only let out a devilish laugh before letting me go I turned around and saw three boys behind him non of them looked familiar. And they look way older than Yasir himself.
I closed my eyes and let out a defeated sigh when Ameera walked over to him and they began to kiss. So they both planned this. She tricked me into coming.
I let out a loud his before turning on my heels so I could leave.
"Ts ts ts ts ts  darling you aren't going anywhere."he said dragging my hand
He began to rub his hand on my face but I pushed him away before I could move again one of the men held my both hands behind my back.
"Today am going to teach you a lesson."he came closer like as if about to enter inside me and chocked my neck .
"You called me a street dog didn't you. Tonight am gonna show you am not only a street dog but a street wolf" he concluded using his eyes to gesture to the man to take me in. I began to fight my way out of his hold but to no avail. I heard when he told Ameera  and some other boys to leave and her work was done.
The house was quite. It wasn't even painted. No furnitures ,just an incomplete mansion.
He pushed me into a room and locked the door. I tried so hard not to cry but I couldn't help it. I just let the tears flow .I shouldn't have gone out.
Am sorry Hamma Khalid. I murmured
Before I could compose my self yaseer pushed the door and walked in.
"Yaseer please listen to me"I pleaded moving back to the wall.
"I know I shouldn't have called you a street dog and I am very sorry please don't do anything to me"I sobbed and he let out a loud laugh.
"Ts ts ts ts ts too late darling. I most do what I intend on doing."he said mounting on me and I let out a loud scream

/////////////
Zayad was still hiding behind the building thinking of a plan to get his sister out of that place. He began to take out his phone so he could call someone for help but when he got to his call log his head went blank who should he call . He was deep in thought when he heard the sound of the gate open and three cars entered . More than 6. Men came out and all where armed . Zayad widened his eyes in surprise . How those Yaseer know this people . They don't have anything called heart. All they faces had a deep frown as they walked into the building. Zayad began to move backwards trying to change his hiding place but someone caught him immediately and he began to shout calling all the others attention.
He pushed him down on his knees  right in front of their gang leader.
"How many of you are here"he yelled and Zayad gulped down something hard.
"Answer me,"he snapped louder.but Zayad was still quite to scared to talk
"Bagu?" He called and one man walked over to him saying "yes boss."
"Search the whole house and get me every single person here."he said with so much authority.and they all rushed into the house leaving only two men with the boss.