Chapter fifty_six

🥰🥰🥰babieesss

I would love to dedicate this chapter to @lumishar 🥺🥺🥺
Thanks for the love and support babe it means a lot  🥰🥰

Zuwaira

I closed the door after the Dr left and went back to my room. I didn't want to face him anymore. The talk with the dr kept on juggling in my head. I laid down on my bed hugging my pillow. The memory of all that happened from the evening to the late night came back to me fresh. I pushed my head into the pillow and began blushing and laughing like a fool remembering all that I blabbed . I suddenly felt so shy. I spent more than an hour reprimanding till a very deep sleep took me.

💤 💤 💤 😴

Like in a dream I heard Zarah calling my name. I wanted to ignore it but when I heard a hard beating on my arm I had to open my eyes which landed on Zarah.
"Zarah what?"I whined
"Mummy wake up ..school"she said shaking  me and I gasped sitting up and checking the time. It was 9:30

"Oh my god" I jumped out  of bed and immediately let out a loud gasp because of the unexpected sharp pain I suddenly felt under me. I quietly sat back down looking at Zarah who has a pout on her lips.

In less than 45 minutes I was done with Zarah and the driver took her to school. I went to take another hot bath and I felt little or no pain at all. I dressed up in a maroon jumpsuit and spread my hair out for it to dry. I decided to go check up on him doing a silent prayer that he will still be asleep but to my surprise he looked fine. Too fine. Like he wasn't the one sick few hours ago. He just came out of the shower so he only had a a towel on. I tried going out of the room but he pulled me back
"Good morning beautiful"he whispered into my ear and I shivered.
"Morning"I reply trying hard to hide the blush on my cheeks. He didn't let me out of the room till I dressed him up .

Yes, he literally forced me to dress him up and rub cream on his body.

We walked hand in hand to the dining table and he served us the yam and sauce I made earlier. He didn't let me sit on the chair rather he pulled me to his lap and began feeding me. I shyly collected it from him trying hard not to make eye contact.

"Does it still hurt?"he asked and I quickly looked away feeling like running away.
"Am sorry love"he gave me I light kiss on my neck . I tried standing up and pack up the dishes but he only sat me back down. He handed me a pain killer and a class of water which I took before standing up to do the dishes and he also did the same. 

We settled in the parlor and he connected the tv to his laptop and played a movie for us before coming back to my and hugging me to his chest.

Clingy much ............but I still like it

"Aren't you going to the office?" I found my voice but he only shook his head
"Nah I have to take care of my wife"he teased and I smiled

Half way through the movie he cleared his throat pulling me from his veg  at so I could see him probably. He put a pause to the movie before turning his attention back to me. My heart suddenly began to beat fast thinking of what it is that he wants to say because his face was suddenly serious.
He took my hands into his and took it to his giving it a light kiss. And letting out a sigh.
"Zuwaira"he called and I asked was looking right at him
"I know it's hard. You have been through so much at a very young age but you can't move forward when you are still reprimanding about the past. The past has happened and it has passed and their is nothing you or anyone can do about it. Everything that happened was destined to so you have nothing to be guilty about. You can't change the past but you can change the future. You can decide on the future"