Dia de los Muertos Especial

Start from the beginning

CLACK CLACK CLACK

Keith shuddered. Lance raised his eyebrow warily,"Footsteps?" Keith shook his head," Heels."

The noise of clacking heels that echoed came to a sudden stop. Keith grinned,"Let's get a closer look." He felt a hand stop him. Thankfully, it was Lances hand. But then again....it was LANCE'S hand. He felt the heat crawl up his skin, visible on his pale skin but not in the dark or Lance's eyes. "I wouldn't if I were you. I'd just go to room 69."

"269."

"I like 69 better."

And so Lance immediately took his camera and the stand as Keith hesitantly followed him into the darkness and out the Corpse Chapel. They walked the mile back and walked into the eerie Haunted Hotel. The hallways up the rundown stairs were dusty and flowery, something you'd see in your grandmothers house. Bu t they had scratches and claw marks tearing them. Something only an animal could do. Something only a ghost could do.

They opened the door with a creaky and saw the cliched Hotel room, with broken oil lamps and bed matching the walls, including the tears stains and blood stains. There was a nightstand also with claw marks and the drawers were open, as if someone took something out of them. Lance set the camera down again as Keith examined the room and noted clues down and read them to the viewers. The viewers were also scared but putting their own theories in the comments. Lance had a cheesy grin on his face, that means he had a sweet idea to get Keith to blush. He pulled out his phone and typed out something very quickly on a Google Doc, no spelling or good punctuation. Iverson would be disappointed but not surprised.

"Oh dearest, Romeo also known as my Keith." Lance held in his laughter and Keith showed his flustered expression and blush. "There is something you overlooked when you did your research on the Haunted Hotel. The woman does indeed have anger and fury in her heart as a soul, but when two people in love come into her room and stand next to her nightstand-" He cut himself off and walked up to Keith with a smirk and sorta pinned him to the desk as Keith cheeks went up into flames, much to his satisfaction. "- and if they kiss, she will grant them eternal happiness and true love in the form of a precious jewel. So what do you say m'lady?" He closed his eyes and smiled. A few seconds passed and Lance was about to laugh and leave, since Keith would never do such a thing. But he was cut off by a warm erotic sensation on his lips. His eyes startled open to see Keith cupping his cheeks and kissing him ever so softly. The kiss was 10 seconds longer than it should have. Especially for the last second, Lance brain started to work and kiss him back but Keith pulled away before he could.

All Lance could see was the most beautiful sight in front of him. Keith's hands were behind him, clutching the nightstand and he was looking away bashfully with his eyebrows furrowed and his cheeks and tip of his ears burning. He shy shifted his head to the side, hiding his eyes with his bangs, but with the bright moonlight casting through the window, he could still see the violet orbs. Keith finally murmured something, as soft as his red lips and kiss,"We're gonna have to cut that out later." He got up and walked to the bathroom for 'investigation'.

Lance stared after him with shock written all over his face. He just knew that the viewers could see his face, red and in flames. But then he stopped. 

CLACK CLACK CLACK

Lance froze, almost forgetting what happened five seconds ago. He knew that he turned his head slightly behind him, he would see something. Someone. The clacking stopped. He felt something cool on his shoulder, like a finger. He didn't dare move. He felt a shiver go down his spine like electricity when he felt someone place a light object on his head. His hand moved up and felt the object. It was smooth but hard. Glass? He picked it up and off his head and examined it. It was a large flower crown made of stained blue glass, gems like sapphires and lapis lazulis. They were in the shape of different kinds of blue flowers. He awed it's beauty. Who was the creator of such a thing?