Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

"Where's my guitar pick?" Viktoria said, looking around on the ground

"Who took my drumsticks?" Leo asked.

"Where are my snacks? I can't perform without my snacks." Luke said, opening his rucksack.

They had gotten there a little bit early to prepare for the gig that evening, but even with the extra time the band was still running behind schedule.

"God, I love being prepared." Simon said, taking a seat next to Angelika and Aries they watched as the three walked all over the stage looking for their items.

"Vik, your pick in your pocket, Leo your drumsticks are in your hands and Luke... Simon ate your snacks." Angelika said.

"Simon!"

"I would never." he said, wiping the corners of his mouth with a smirk.

"You bastard."

Simon shrugged. "Fair enough."

"Okay, so we've got the set list. We are not making any more changes, okay." Viktoria said, walking with the sheet of paper. "I mean it, Leo, you've changed too many songs."

"Okay, okay no more changes," he said  solemnly.

"Good, now are we ready?"

"Yup we've just got to wait til the bar opens." Simon said, leaning back on his chair.

"Take a shot for good luck?" Luke said, luckily the barmaid, Dani wasn't looking as he sniped a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few shot glasses.

"To the Daisy Chains." he said, as they clinked the glasses together. "Let us play amazingly tonight and every night after."

The bar slowly started filling up with people getting ready to listen to the band, they were due up on stage at seven, they still had half an hour left.

Aries was having a conversation with Simon about their landlord, who Aries had never met despite living in the flat for almost two years, when his eyes gazed past hers and he gasped.

"Who is that fine specimen that just walked in?"

Aries turned around and smiled brightly. "Benjy! You came-" she noticed that everyone else walked in. "You all came!"

"Sirius told me he got a new best friend so I wanted to see who it was." James said, with a fake cross look. He had Harry in a baby carrier, she wasn't sure if he was even allowed to bring Harry into the pub.

"Don't worry." Lily reassured, "We put a charm on him so he can't really hear the music very loudly."

"Nice," Aries said, giving them each a hug, she noticed Peter wasn't there. "Where's-"

"Leo!" Sirius called out.

"Oh that's your new best mate huh, I'll fight him." James said, cracking his knuckles.