Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts

Tonks and Aries aparated to the Hogs Head pub, she'd only been in the tavern once or twice, she was pretty sure it was the time Benjy had made her and Dorcas try the mead but the three of them couldn't even finish the beverage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tonks and Aries aparated to the Hogs Head pub, she'd only been in the tavern once or twice, she was pretty sure it was the time Benjy had made her and Dorcas try the mead but the three of them couldn't even finish the beverage.

Tonks walked towards a portrait of a young girl, she smiled and opened the door revealing a tunnel, just like the one Peter had shown her years ago. It took a while to get down but when they did the opposing door was a room filled with sleeping tents and hammocks across the ceiling.

"Tonks! Aries!" Ginny Weasley exclaimed as the two stepped out, she rushed Aries into a hug. "I heard what happened, I didn't know you got out okay."

Aries swallowed. "I'm alright, uh, what do we need to do?"

Ginny shrugged. "I've been told I can't leave, all the students have been evacuated. Augusta just got here as well," she pointed over to an elderly lady, who she recognised as Frank Longbottom's mother.

The large door opened and in walked Harry, Ron and Hermione, the three seemed to be looking around on a mission.

Augusta asked about her grandson and fled from the room.

"You're all going to have to leave, we need to find something," Harry said, Ginny's eyes lit up. "You're going to have to come back-" He said before she left to follow Tonks.

"What are you looking for?" Aries asked.

"A horcrux, Voldemort made them and we've been destroying them."

"Horcruxes?" she questioned, she'd learned about them from her mother, dark forbidden magic, she looked at him. "Do you need me to do anything?"

Harry looked back to where Ginny had run off to. "Please don't let anything happen to her."

Aries nodded. "Of course." she started to follow Ginny but stopped putting her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too, Aries," he nodded.

Aries ran off to Ginny and Tonks who had joined Aberforth Dumbledore duel death eaters.

Once they had finished Tonks asked if he had seen Remus.

"He was duelling Dolohov. Haven't seen him since-"

And with that Tonks ran off with Ginny calling after her.

"She'll be fine," Aries reassured, although her stomach had dropped significantly, the castle walls had been torn down, the cold air from outside braced her skin. "Let's get out of here."

They stumbled through the rubble, a few death eaters lay still on the ground. They turned a corner, a boy was cowering down as a death eater was about to attack.

"Hey!" Aries shouted, disarming them, they looked at her sneering as they ran towards her but Ginny threw a spell making him fall back, Aries stared at him as bogey bats flew out of his nostrils.

Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें