Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present

Every full moon Remus would go back to the pack, it was especially hard on Sirius to let him go, Remus would always tell him he'd be fine, but Sirius would never believe him

When it got to that time of the month Sirius would make his way to his sisters, he wouldn't say anything but he'd go straight into her room, she always made sure she had the blow up mattress ready for him to fall into, at first Angelika and Simon were questioning why he was always arriving once a month but by June they were used to it.

"I made extra for Sirius when he wakes up." Simon said, plating up some food.

"Thanks, he'll appreciate that." Aries said as he handed her a plate.

"Also you busy today?"

She shook her head.

"Good, we're helping Leo pack."

"Pack? He's leaving?"

"Yeah, he's finished his course, hurry and eat. We'll go down there."

Aries took a bite of her toast. "Okay, ready."

"Sit back down and eat your breakfast, gosh woman." he shook his head.

"You're such a parent."

"And you're a child,"

Aries finished off her breakfast and the two headed down to Leo's flat, Viktoria and Luke were already helping with the boxes, well one of them was. Luke was sitting on the floor looking through an old photo album.

"Leo! Look how cute we were, oh hey you two." he waved at them. "Look how cute we were." he turned the album to show a picture. Luke and Leo were probably about five and they were sitting on a bench eating ice cream.

"Stop showing everyone pictures- oh that day you were a prick, after that was taken he dropped his ice cream on my head."

"I didn't drop it, it fell. As you can see in the next photo I am very distraught." Luke rolled his eyes proceeding to show the other picture of Leo covered in ice cream and Luke crying.

Leo shook his head. "You here to help?"

Simon and Aries nodded as Viktoria handed them both boxes and they started filling it with all of Leo's stuff.

It was mainly clothes that they had to pack, seeing as the living room, bathroom and kitchen was all packed, Viktoria had made three baskets and was deciding for Leo which clothes he would take.

"Vik no, I like that jumper." Leo said, taking it out of the charity pile.

"That is a horrible jumper, I wouldn't even let my nan wear that outside... and she's dead."

"Then why are you giving it to charity?" Luke questioned.

"Because somebody else's nan can wear it." she said, taking it out of Leo's hand and shoving it back into the basket, she picked up another jumper. "Why do you have so many jumpers? You don't even wear jumpers."