More Time-travel! Yay!

Legend's POV

I groaned from underneath Warriors. We had just been sucked into yet another timeline by Hylia.

It had been a normal day. We had been in Sky's Hyrule for a few weeks. Whenever we were there, we would put our feet up and enjoy what little time off Hylia would give us.

Although it never lasts.

I tried to get up but Warriors wouldn't budge. I whipped my head around—preparing to yell at him—when I saw that his eyes were closed and there was blood in his hair.

Great. He was unconscious.

I know I should be worried if the captain was alright. But I wasn't. Well if I was, I couldn't bring myself to acknowledge it in any way.

I looked around. Four, Sky, and Wind were unconscious,—it always hit them the hardest when we traveled through portals—the old man looked disoriented and was leaning against a tree. Twilight was laying spread-eagled on the grass so I couldn't assess his condition. Hyrule looked a little pale but was taking care of everyone.

I wriggled myself out from under Warriors and stood up. I was usually the only one left unaffected by Hylia's portals, but today I stumbled and fell back.

Today's portal was the worse one I've been through since my first one.

I sat down next to Warriors—cradling my pounding head.

I wondered why this time the travel through the portal was the worst. No one ever suffered from them this much.

I looked up when I felt a hand land gently on my shoulder. I looked at Hyrule, my protégé and only person I can stand, as he handed me a red potion.

I downed the potion instantly, my head slowly unfogging. When I could think clearly, I took a first good look at my surroundings.

We were in a new Hyrule

We were on a cliff that overlooked all of this Hyrule. It was massive. From where I was, I could see snow-tipped mountains, a volcano, forests, rivers, lakes, everything.

Well, everything but a nearby settlement. Across a field, stood Hyrule Castle. But that looked to far away. And abandoned. To my right stood some sort of temple with two and a half spires, and less than three walls. It was also swarmed with dead machines with several legs. I wonder what they where.

I groaned at the lack of nearby settlements and continued to look at this new Hyrule as the Traveler helped everyone, and got them on their feet.

I was blown away at how beautiful this Hyrule was. I was confused when I saw a giant bird perching on a weird-looking rock column. On the volcano, I could just barely make out the silhouette of a lizard. To the far right I saw an elephant.

What is up with this place?

———————————————————————————————————————————————

How do you like it so far? I'll be posting every Saturday just so you know.