chapter 13: you are loved

At Jaturapoom mansion

Forth received a sonogram picture from Doc Claire.. Yes, Doctor Claire. Because Doctor Claire is Forth's cousin and the private Doctor of the Jaturapoom family.

(From this chapter i will use Forths name)

He kept on looking on that sonogram. "I am sorry baby, just hang on there...Dada will take care of you and Mama i promise" he said and he cried.

Forth is in that state when Mr. David Jaturapoom enter his room. He can tell from the look of his son that he is hurting so much.

"How are you son?" He said while sitting on the couch near Forths bedroom.

"Not ok Dad, but i am happy"

"Care to share whats make you happy?"

Forth handed him his cellphone with the image of the sonogram.

"Take a look dad" he said

"What is this son?" Mr. Darvid asked confused

"My baby dad" he said happily

Mr. Darvid was too confused. His brows knots. Then Forth explain.

"Beam is pregnant dad, you'll be a grandfather again" he said

Mr. Darvid looked at the picture, a tears roll down to his cheeks. "I am so sorry son. I am so...sorry" he breaks down. Forth hug his father.

"I am sorry that because of our family you sacrificed your own happiness" he said still crying.

"It's ok dad, i understand. Don't worry cause i will do everything to fix it and be with Beam and our baby" he said while patting his back. Then Mr. Darvid cries soon subside. Forth loosen his hug

"Don't worry son, i will protect both of them till you do our plan, i promised you that" he said and Forth just nods to his father.

Because of Beams condition, both Phana and Kit have decided that they will moved in together with Beam. Because they need to monitor him from time to time because according to some research and Doc Claires advise, male pregnancy is not that easy. There are some complications may arise during the whole period of conceiving. Beam disagree with the idea but because his two friends were persistent about their plan, then Beam has no choice. He is so thankful, because god give him two brothers from another mother.

They moved in on Phanas house. The house is spacious and two storey. three bedroom with own bathroom each room. All rooms are located at the second floor. Spacious kitchen counter and dining are, elegant living room and a balcony at the second floor. It has a garage and a beautiful garden. This is the house that Phanas father gave to him. Occassionaly, Wayo stays in the house when they have no duty and when Wayo has free time.

Kit want to share a room with Beam but Beam oppose with the idea. He reasoned out that maybe like Wayo, Ming will visit him and of course the two also needs private time with each other. Then Kit agrees.

When they all both settled in the room, Phana knock at Beams door.. "Beamie" he calls

"Come in Pha" he said. Then Phana go inside the room

"Is everythings ok?" He ask and sit at Beams bed

"Yes Pha"he said and smile

"Beam.... always remember that we are all here for you. Trust us on everything, tell us what you really feel, all your problem...we are brothers anyway" Pha said to Beam with full of concern. Beam sit with him and hold Phas hand.

"I know Pha... and i am so thankful that i have you and Kit. I am sorry that there were times that i distance my self..it's just that i want to balance things with my life..and now that i will have a baby" Beam said and hold his tummy.. "and now that i will have a baby, i know that i need someone who can help me get through with this..and that someone is you and Kitty.." he said and give his true smile to Phana. Phana hugs him.. when the two talking, Kit was behind the door. He clearly hears everything and he go inside also..