chapter 3: the handsome farmer

First day of medical mission. The trio wake up early to prepare for work, granny prepares food for them and pack some for lunch.

"We'll be going granny" Beam said

"Ok son, take care" she replies and the three best friends went on their way. They use the old car of granny as their service, Phana is the driver, Beam is on the passenger sit and Kit is on the back.

Upon driving, they can see a farmland, where as there are farmers who work that early, since the road is not cement, Phana drives slowly than usual because of humps and potholes on the road. Upon looking at the side road, Beam gazes fixed on that particular farmer, none other than Tae.

"Oh, he is gorgeous" Beam says mentally and he drools at the sight infront of him.

(Lets imagine this is Tae😅)

Because the car is slow, Tae and Beam made an eye contact. Tae stares at Beam with a smile on his face and he nods and give some flying kiss. Beam blush instantly. Phana and kit tease him in the car. He immediately divert his eyes on the other part of the road.

"Ohoi, look who's blushing now" said Kit

Phana laughs and Beam just smile and shake his head.

"Of course not"he denied

"Ok, as you said so. But your cheeks will betray you Beamie" Phana chuckles

And Beam unconscoiusly touch his cheeks and pout. His two friend just laugh.

They arrived at the place. It is rural area in Chiang Mai, from the looks of it you can clearly see that this place or the people in this place lacks in everything. But the people are kind and optimistic. They are also generous inspite of their deficiency of material things in life.

When the chief of the village saw the team arrived, he approach them and offer some snacks that his neighbors help him to prepare.

After they eat the snacks, they immediately start their work. All are busy, giving medical treatment to all the people in the village.

When lunch time comes. Tae approach the team finding one particular person, its Beam. He saw Beam with his friends at the tent near the house of the village chief, they about to start to eat their lunch. Tae went to them and greeted the three.

"Hi Doc Phana and Doc Kit" he said. Then he turn his gaze to Beam "Hellow beauty" he continues

His to friends chuckles. Beam blushes,. His face is now turn pink. He roll his eyes "Duh" he said

"What brings you here buddy?" Phana asked

"Ahm my grandmother cooked padthai and granny Loli says that it's Beams favorite so i bring some for you guys" he said and give the lunch box to Phana. But he has another lunch box on his right hand. He walked near Beam and give the lunch box to him. "And this is for you beauty" he said

Beam hesitantly get the lunch box and say thank you to Tae. "Thank you, but please don't call me beauty" he said while he blushes.

"Why not, your a real beauty" Tae said and wink at Beam. Beam just pout, he knows he can't win to this man and divert his gaze on the lunch box.

"Ok i have to go now, i need to harvest the corn,enjoy your lunch guys"

"Thank you Tae" Phana and Kit said

Tae bows at the two and before he go, he look at beam and say "enjoy your lunch beauty,its all your favorite" he said and went out.

When Tae disappear, Phana and Kit teases Beam and then they open Beams lunchbox. They just said "Wow"

(Just imagibe this is how the lunchbox look alike)

Its all Beams favorite. Theres a thin smile that form at Beams lips and that gesture did not skip to his friends.

"Ohoi Beam, you like it do you?" Teases Kit

Beam just shake his head and smile.

"Ok,ok. Stop the bickering. Lets eat, im hungry" Phana said

And they happily ate their lunch. After lunch they immediately resume to their work.

They finished their work at exactly 6pm, all was exhausted but fulfilling.

"Nice job everyone" says Doc Claire "take a good rest tonight, because as you can say tomorrow is another day" she laughs and the team also laugh.

She approached the three best friends. "Nice job guys" she said

"Thank you doc" the three answered

"Well lets end up this day and be ready tomorrow,ok?"

"Ok doc" and she bid her goodbye to the three

When they are about to enter to the car, Beam suddenly halt in his step.

"Wait" he said

They just look at him frowning.

"I think we forgot the lunchbox" he said

"Oh,yah we left it on the table" Kit said

"Ok i'll get it wait for me in the car" Beam said

The two just nods and went straight inside the car. Beam rushes his step near the tent to get the box. When he is about to enter the tent, Tae is there holding the two empty lunchbox.

Beam got startled when he see Tae.,because he thought that no one is inside the tent.

"Ow, your here" he said

Tae just nods.

"Ahm..im about to get those lunch box, cause we forget" he explained

"It's ok, i got it" he said

"Well,.ahm thank you for the food today" Beam said "well ahm, i have to go, Phana and Kit wait for me in the car" he continues.

"Ok beauty, take care" Tae said

When Beam about to go,he turn around and ask Tae "What about you, are you not going home?" He ask

"I'm going home too, i bring my cart" he said

"Ok, take care then" Beam said and smiles at Tae

" You too, see you tomorrow" Tae said and immediately walk towards Beam and give him a peck on his lips and walk straight to his cart and leave. Beam was dumbfounded about what happen, he was shocked actually. He kisses him. "Shia, it was my first kiss" Beam told to himself.

On the way home, Beam was silent. Phana and Kit thougt the he was just tired.

After they eat their dinner, they went straight to their room and ready to sleep when suddenly they hear something downstair, outside the window of Beams room.

Phana and Kit look at each other,. There is someone outside singing. Beam also look at his friends, yah there is someone outside and he is singing and Beam know that voice.

Grandma Loli also hears the man who sing outside. At the front door, she with sonya watch Tae serenade Beam.

At Beams room, Phana is the one who look down at the window followed by Kit. They smiles and teases Beam.

"Beamie come here, i guess Tae is serenading you" Kit said and giggles. Beam look at the window and there he saw Tae. Tae sing his favorite song. And infairness to him, he has a beautiful voice.