chapter 9: everything for you

Due to jetlag and fatigue, Beam fell asleep on Taes bedroom. Tae went to the room and stare at sleeping Beam when his grandma walk inside and ask him to talk. They walk outside the house to their garden.

(Start to this chapter, i will occassionaly use Forths name)

"What just happened Forth?" He ask

"Grandma, it's not my intention to make him cry..you know how much i love him" Forth said "But i need to chase him away, you know the situation right?" He continues

"Yes son, i know. But can you please be gentle to him?" Grandma pleaded

"No grandma, i need to be harsh on him. I need to chase him away until the situation is not ok" he said "I've got call from Dad later this morning"

***flashback***

Later in the morning Forth received a call from his dad. Mr. David Jaturapoom, a well known business tycoon in Thailand owning a construction company, and a mafia leader. (Well a good mafia leader, only engaging in a clean and legal business) He knows everything about Forth, he is the one who sends Forth to Chiang Mai to be able to protect him from enemies. Because there was a time that Forth nearly dies when his enemy fired a gunshot to their vehicle. A commotion happened a year ago. And thanks to those medical student who helped Forth and give him first aid, Forth survived. And thanks to that one particular med student...Beam Baramee. Forth remembers everything clearly about what happened that day and when he is out of danger, he ask his dad to find the med student who helped him. That's why Mr. David knows all about Beam. He was not against Forth and Beams relationship, he is willing to accept Beam as part of their family but not for now, because there's a lot of problem to be taken care off.

"Hellow dad"Forth greeted his father on the phone

"Hellow son, how are you?"

"I am fine dad"

"I heard what happened between you and Beam and i know that Beam will be there in a few hours"

Forth become silent.. he knows that his father did not tell a lie to him.

"What do you mean dad?"

"Oh come on Forth, of course he will be there to be with you, idiot"

Forth chuckles..

"But son, you know the consequences right?

"Yes dad i understand"

"I am sorry son, but i promise that after we settle all the problems in our pack and business you are free to love him"

"I know dad, i know.. don't worry i'll do the work as soon as possible"

"Thank you son"

"Ok dad, see you soon bye"

"Ok son,bye.." and he cut the call.

***end of flashback***

"So you think because of your rudeness, Beam will leave immediately?" Grandma ask

"I hope so" Tae said.

6pm Beam woke up. He went outside the room and he see grandma and Forth at the kitchen cooking food.

"Can i help" Beam said

"Oh your awake Beam" grandma said. Beam nods and Tae did not spare him a single glance. "Come over here, i made dumplings" she continues

"O wow, great. I love dumplings." He said. When he is about to approach near the kitchen counter, Tae walk away and wave his hands to grandma

"I am not staying for the night grandma, i'll be on Prings house, she invited me for dinner" he said while walking away.