"Maybe, but it wasn't funny," I shake my head with a small smile.

"Can you guys shut up!" Liam calls, poking his head out of the curtains. "All exciting with the baby but please! some of us are trying to sleep!"

"Shut up Liam!" Zayn then calls, we just stare at them in silence.

"Guys, she's having twins!" Louis calls, "it makes it more exciting!"

"Wait what?" Liam pops his eyes open, Zayn's sleepy head pokes through the curtains with wide eyes.

"Really?" he gasps.

"Mhm," I nod.

"Shit," he smiles. "Congratulations," he smiles.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Yeah, wow I wasn't expecting that," Liam smiles too. "I'm happy for you both,"

"Thanks," Niall grins.

I feel it come up my throat so I slap their hands away, push past them; hearing Niall groan and chase after me into the bathroom. I fall to the floor and throw up, he of course holds my hair back and rubs my back. Harry stands there while Louis races off, coming back with a glass of water.

"Thank you," I croak, taking a few sips, swishing it in my mouth and spitting it in the toilet before guzzling down the rest of it.

"You alright?" Louis asks.

"Mhm," I nod, Niall rubbing my back.

"You have that glow to you," he grins.

"I just threw up, you try doing that," I shrug, holding my hand out so he can help me up. He grabs my hand and gently yanks me upwards, holding my hips because I had a head rush.

I love being pregnant.

"Bloody hell, anything else we should worry about?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I'm fucking hungry," I whine.

"Anything else?"

"No..." I shake my head slowly.

"Hmm, right,"

"I just want food, I'm feeding for three here!" I whine, grabbing the glass and walking out the room, all of them following.

"I'll make you something, what do you want?" Niall smiles, the boys following me too the couch.

"Pickles," I grin.

"Ew," Louis screws his nose up.

"Yeah, I thought that about onions but they're so good," I nod.

"What?" Harry furrows his brows.

"She ate an onion like it was an apple," Niall walks over with a pink plastic bowl with some pickles in it.

"And then we fucked," I grin, crunching on pickles. "Thanks Nialler," I refer to the pickles.

"You guys fuck a lot," Liam comes in the room now.

"It's been twice," he defended.

"Relax..7 incher," Liam smirks as he sits down, Niall opening his mouth to say something.

"I didn't think it was that small," I jump in before Niall loses his shit.

"You must have been a virgin before Niall then," Liam jokingly bullies me and Niall.

"No I wasn't," I shake my head.

"Was she?" he asks Niall.

"No, now shut up and shove your dick down your throat," he snaps.

"Ooh, who's the lucky guy?" he jabs my arm.

"Harrison," I mumble, crunching on more pickles.

"Then how did you meet Niall?" he questioned, Louis and Harry listening.

"Harrison cheated on me with my best friend," I give him a blunt look, his eyes widening.

"Oh," he forms his lips in a O shape.

"Caught him in bed with my best friend, dumped his ass, went to the bar where I saw Niall, hooked up with him there and you know the rest," I shrug, biting into another pickle. "The day I saw them together, was the day it marked 16 years without my dad," I whisper, hearing them gasp softly. "Don't ask anything else, I don't wanna talk about it," I close the conversation, looking down and rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry.." Liam whispers, they all nod in agreement.

"It's okay," I whisper, giving a small smile to him which makes him smile.

"Anyway..my dick isn't small, I've seen smaller," Niall whispers, trying to make a new conversation but not trying to offend me by it.

"You don't have to be like that because my dad was brought up," I giggle.

"Are you sure?" he asks in a whisper again.

"Yes," I nod.

"I'm sorry that happened, I had no idea," Liam cringes.

"Yeah," Louis and Harry nod.

"It's fine guys," I giggle.

//

oops <3 btw im so excited for one of the first fan fics i ever read to become an actual book, so proud!!

ps, i wrote this as i was waiting for my covid shot and getting the thumbs up i can go :)