𝟎𝟑𝟕. audrey?!

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯

❝Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and scepter?❞

Is this a joke? What are you doing with the crown and scepter?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Evie asked George and Mal after they told her about the crown and scepter being stolen from the museum.

"No, one," George scoffed, "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more Vk's?" Evie asked the two, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," George told her, sadly.

"But, you both said no, right," Evie stated rather than questioned as Mal and George shared slightly sad looks, "I mean, the five of us are living the dream here," Evie said, "And we finally got to share that, I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah, I know," Mal nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie, "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Evie asked in disbelief. "And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again? What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted."

"Yeah, we know," George let out a breath as Evie stood up.

"M, I'm so glad you are going to be Queen and George is there to help you," Evie smiled as she grabbed Mal's hands, "You both will be a part of these conversations, you will both stand up for the Vk's. Thank you for telling me," Evie said before hugging Mal and George, "You're going to be a great Queen," Evie told Mal.

A wave of guilt rushed through Mal and George's veins since they didn't tell Evie the full truth.

👑🍺

After the 'girl talk', George and the girls got ready for Jane's birthday party. Mal and George walked outside before George closed the door behind them. They walked towards a table, when all of a sudden Audrey teleported in the yard, dressed in darker clothes, wearing the Queen's crown, holding Maleficent's scepter.

"I was hoping you were home," Audrey said with a smirk as she walked towards Mal and George. Mal and George laughed in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" George scoffed, causing Audrey to look away from the scepter to look at Mal and George, "What are you doing with the crown and scepter?"