𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 ❞

Ant and I have chosen our first official proclamation. We have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon.

{GEORGE}

Once upon a time, long, long ago- well, more like twenty years ago...

Belle married her nasty beast, instead of Gaston, in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake! Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdom and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. Yay!

That was sarcasm.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks- basically all the interesting people- and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out... Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us, but first, this happened...

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Prince Ben, son of Queen Belle and King Beast and soon to be King, was getting tailored for his suit while his soon to be Royal advisor and younger brother, Prince Anthony was sitting at a desk, drawing. As the tailor was measuring Ben's suit, he was staring out the window of his bedroom, across the water, towards the Isle. That was until the tailor turned his head forward and measured it.

"Sleeve... head... ah-ha," The tailor mumbled as he wrote it down.

Then suddenly the doors opened to reveal their parents as they walked in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king and royal adviser next month?" Beast asked as he and Belle walked towards Ben, "You're just babies."

"Ben's turning 16, dear," Belle told her husband, smiling, "And Anthony just turned 15, last week."

"Hey, Pops," Ben and Anthony started, but their father cut them off.

"16 and 15? That's far too young to be crowned king and royal adviser," Beast said as Belle grabbed a coat off of the chair and started to fold it, "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

Belle scoffed, "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Well, it was either you or the teapot," Beast jokes, winking at Ben and Anthony, who chuckled. Then turned to see his wife's face, "Kidding." Ben and Anthony share a nod.

"Mom, Dad," Ben said, "Anthony and I have chosen our first official proclamation."

Beast and Belle looked at each other, excited.

Ben took a deep breath before continuing, "We have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

Beast and Belle looked at Ben in shock. Belle made a squeaking sound as she dropped the coat she was holding.

Ben pointed out the window as he continued and walked towards his parents. The tailor didn't even stop him because he was shocked.

"Every time Ant and I look at the island, we feel like they've been abandoned," Ben told his parents.

Beast glanced out the window to the island before looking back at Ben, "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" he asked Ben in disbelief.

Anthony nodded as he stood next to Ben, "We start with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. We've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Beast asked, looking skeptical, causing Ben and Anthony to frown.

Belle placed her hand on Beast's arm, "I gave you a second chance," she reminded him softly. Beast's demeanor softened. She then turned to her sons, "Who are their parents?"

"Jafar..." Anthony started, hesitantly, "Cruella De Vil..."

"Evil Queen," Ben continued for Anthony before pausing and looking at Anthony.

Anthony nodded before they take a deep breath, "Gaston and Maleficent."

"MALEFICENT?!" Beast roared, "She's the worst villain in the land! And Gaston! Our sworn enemy!"

"Dad, just hear us out," Ben pleaded.

"I won't hear of it," Beast said, firmly. The tailor stepped out of the room, scared of Beast's sudden anger, "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes and Gaston is one of the many reasons as to why I even made that place!"

"Dad, their children are innocent," Anthony protested, "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Anthony continued, "Dad?" he pleaded.

Belle looked at her husband with an imploring expression on her face.

Beast sighed, "I suppose... their children are innocent," Beast admitted, causing Ben and Anthony to smile.

"Well done," Belle told her sons as she fixed Anthony's suit. She gave Ben a smile before she and her husband walked out of the room.

As his parents left his room, Ben and Anthony looked at each other with an exhale before they looked out on the Isle of the Lost.