𝟎𝟑𝟏. you and me

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮 ❞

Anthony, I know what love feels like now. Amour. Of course I love you. Amour, I've always loved you.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, Cotillion was hosted on Beast and Belle's yacht. While everyone was dancing and having fun, Mal was at the back of the boat, pacing back and forth as George watched her. They both decided to come to Cotillon and they were now freaking out. Well, mostly, Mal. George just didn't show it, such a stubborn little twit.

"Hey, M, we got this, okay," George told, softly. Mal nodded. George wore a red and yellow suit with an isle design and black dress shoes as his wrists were adorned with golden bracelets and his fingers were adorned with gold and sliver rings. He wore a necklace that was a rose shape.

At that moment, they heard the trumpets getting blown.

"The future lady, Mal and the co-adviser, George," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal George and Mal stepping out, heavily breathing. They looked down at their friends, who looked at them in awe, "Work it, you two," Lumiere whispered to Mal and George, causing them to laugh.

Then Evie started clapping followed by the rest of their friends followed by everyone else.

"Go, George!" Carlos cheered.

"Mal!" Evie cheered as Mal and George walked down the stairs to meet with Ben's parents, Belle and Beast.

"Hi," Mal and George said with a smile.

"Hi," Beast said back, "Ben and Anthony are on their way. And you both look amazing."

"Oh," Mal and George said as they looked down at themselves, "Uh, thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first but you are exactly what Ben and Anthony need," Belle told Mal and George.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jokes, causing Belle, Mal and George to laugh as Evie walked over to them, "Of course," Beast said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi," Evie said as she, Mal and George walked over to their friends.

"Hi," George said, nervously.

"How are you?" Evie asked Mal.

"Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up," Mal told Evie.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay," Evie told Mal as they got to their friends, "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay," Mal whispered. The trumpets got blown again as Evie and Mal turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin and his royal adviser Prince Anthony," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben and Anthony. Ben was in his usual blue and gold suit while Anthony wore a blue suit that had gold embellishments with a black tie and he wore an amulet of a golden crown, symbolizing that he is the royal adviser. He wore black dress shoes and gold rings and bracelets. He wore a necklace of a red crown.