𝟎𝟑𝟐. good to be bad

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯 ❞

I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I honestly wish we could take you all with us and someday, very soon, maybe we can.

{GEORGE}

Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm George, son of Gaston. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben and Anthony decided that their children should have a chance. And so five villain kids, the Vk's, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, Anthony is the royal adviser, I'm his boyfriend, Mal is Ben's girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new Vk's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever after, too.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

It's summer, the VK's all graduated and right now they are all on the Isle of the Lost, picking the next line of VK's, who get to come to Auradon.

George wore an all leather outfit, that was a mix of red, gold, and black colors. He wore black boots and his hands were adorned with gold rings and his wrist had a silver bracelet with a sword. He wore black gloves and a golden crown necklace. His hair was a black with the front pieces of hair red.

{All}

From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance
Whoo

{Mal}

Anybody wanna be like us?

{George}

Everybody wanna be like us!
Hey

{Carlos}

All the boys from Auradon
And the girls 'cause they know what's up
Huh!

{Evie}

Your life could change today