𝟎𝟐𝟑. harry hook

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮 ❞

Still running errands for Max and Uma. Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

George and Mal walked into 'Lady Tremaine's: Curl up and Dye' to see Dizzy sweeping the floor while listening to music from her headphones.

Dizzy then looked up to George and Mal, "Mal! George!" Dizzy exclaimed excitedly, "Is Evie back too?"

George scoffed, "As if," Then he and Mal looked around the shop, "We, um, forgot you guys don't open til midnight. The place looks good," George told Dizzy, causing her to smile and look around.

"So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?" Mal asked.

"Uh, just a witch here and there," Dizzy told George and Mal, "Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

"She sounds like she's giving you the old Cinderella treatment, hey," George told Dizzy.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy told George and Mal.

"Well, that's not really much of a switch," Mal told Dizzy, "Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?"

"Yeah, I thought of little braids," Dizzy told Mal, excitedly.

"Do you have any ideas for me and George?" Mal asked the girl.

"Hm," Dizzy walked closer to see Mal's hair, "The washed out blonde with purple tips. The best of no world. You can't see where your hair ends and your hair begins," Dizzy said in disgust before pulling Mal and George's arm to sit down, "Oh...and George, your hair it's such a mess. When's the last time you brushed it?" Dizzy asked before George and Mal's chair around, "Hm, how far can I go?"

"The works," George shrugged, "I mean, whatever makes us feel like us, but you know, way worse." Mal nodded in agreement with a 'Yeah'.

"Yay!" Dizzy exclaimed before walking over to a table to grab huge scissors. Dizzy turned around to George and Mal with a grin as George and Mal looked at her with a nervous smile.

Dizzy started to dye, cut, and style George and Mal's hair. Once she was finished, she turned their chair around to face the broken mirror.

George stood up and looked at himself in the broken mirror, "Hey, there I am." His hair was now a red color with black highlights and Mal's hair was her natural purple color.

"Voila," Dizzy said, proud of her work.

"Voila," Mal repeated before taking money out of her pocket and handing it to Dizzy.

"For me?" Dizzy said, surprised.

Mal nodded, "Yeah, you earned it," Dizzy laughed as she walked over to the cash register.

"Fork it over, ye runt," Harry Hook told Dizzy as he walked into the shop. Dizzy gave it to him. He then tapped the cash register with his hook, "And the rest of it," Dizzy opened the cash register and took out the rest of the money then handed it to Harry, "Hm, thank you."

"Still running errands for Max and Uma," George called out, causing Harry to look at him in shock, "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well... Well... Well, what a nice surprise," Harry said as he walked over to George and Mal.

"Hi, Harry," George and Mal said in a bored tone as they chewed their gum.

"Just wait until Uma and Max hear you're back," Harry was standing in front of the two, "They're never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh, well, that's okay because I will be taking it," Mal sassed Harry.

Harry let out a laugh before stroking George's cheek with his hook, "I could hurt you."

George grabbed his arm that had the hook and smirked before taking the gum he was chewing out of his mouth and put it at the end of Harry's hook, "Not without their permission, I bet," George stepped a bit closer to Harry, still holding on the hook, "And just as a little reminder, if I see a single scratch on my brother, I won't hesitate to shove this hook, up your ass."

Harry let out a fake laugh before eating the gum and walking away but before he left, he threw everything off the table, giving George and Mal a sarcastic bow before leaving the shop.

"Great," Dizzy said, sarcastically, "More sweeping."