𝟎𝟑𝟔. to keep auradon safe

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟯 ❞

I think we have to close the barrier...forever.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next morning George, Anthony, Mal and Ben met up with Belle, Beast, and Fairy Godmother.

"I think we all know why we're here," Beast told the group, "The people are in a panic about Hades," Beast told George, Anthony, Mal and Ben. Ben and Anthony scoffed as Mal and George stayed silent with their arms crossed, "He almost got out."

"Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"We can't risk having another villain on the loose," Beast told George, Anthony, Mal and Ben.

"I really feel like this is my fault," Mal told the group, "I'm supposed to protect Auradon."

"You did," Ben told Mal, "You do protect Auradon."

"Every time we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger," Beast told the teens, "Maleficent, Uma, Max, Hades."

Then all of a sudden, Ben's phone went off, he checked the text he received before turning to the group, "Maleficent's scepter and the Queen's crown have been stolen," Ben told the group. Anthony, Belle, and Fairy Godmother all gasped in shock.

"Uma?" Beast exclaimed.

"We don't know that dad," Ben told his dad.

"When the people hear this, they will never want to leave their houses," Belle said, "What do we tell them?" Belle asked the group before turning to George and Mal, "Mal? George? What do we do? How do we keep evil out of Auradon?"

Mal and George looked at each for a moment as everyone turned to look at them.

"We think that there's only...one way to guarantee their safety and we think that there..." George hesitantly answered.

"...Can't be anymore going in and out. I think we have to close the barrier...forever," Mal finished for George. Ben and Anthony shook their heads in disbelief as the adults nodded in agreement.

"No," Ben and Anthony said as they started to walk away.

"Son," Beast called after Ben and Anthony.

"No," Ben muttered as he and Anthony walked away.

"Ben," Mal said, softly, as she followed her fiance.

"Amour," George said, softly as he followed his boyfriend.

"No, no, no, no," Ben and Anthony muttered as they still continued to walk.

"Amour, amour, hey," George said as he stopped Anthony and grabbed Anthony's hands, "I do not want to take away your dream, because it was so beautiful and it is one of the million reasons as to why I fell in love with you but as royal adviser and co-adviser, what is our duty?"

"To help the king protect Auradon," Anthony muttered as he looked at George. "But," Anthony sighed, "Those kids, George. What about those kids back on that Island?

"I know, I know..." George nodded his head, sadly, "...and if I had the power to bring down the barrier forever, I would, I really would. But, I just think that we have no other choice."

"Son?" Beast said, softly as he stepped forward as George, Anthony, Mal and Ben looked at him, "Mal and George are right."

"I just don't think that we would forgive ourselves if something terrible happened," Mal said. George pecked Anthony's lips, smiling sadly as Anthony gave a weak smile back.