𝟎𝟐𝟓. don't you love me?

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝟮 ❞

Don't quit us, George. I love you, chéri. I've loved ever since I've met you and I always will love you no matter what or who you are. Don't you love me?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Anthony, Ben and the Vks made it to the Vk's old hideout, knowing Mal and George will probably be there, considering their bikes were parked under the hideout. Jay threw a rock on the sign that said, 'Danger: Flying Rocks'. The gate opened to reveal a staircase as Evie led Ben and Anthony towards them.

Anthony walked up the stairs after taking a deep breath. Ben walked up the first step before turning back to three, "Wish me luck."

"All the way up," Jay told Ben as Ben started to walk up the stairs.

"Good luck," Evie called out.

Inside the hideout, Anthony went into a separate room, where Mal told him where George was. Anthony came face-to-face with his 'ex-boyfriend's' back. George was spray painting one of the walls.

"At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork," Anthony said softly.

George turned around and gasped, "Anthony." Anthony started to walk towards him but George stopped him with his hands.

"George, I'm so sorry about our fight," Anthony told George, "It was all my fault, please come home," Anthony held out his ring.

"Anthony," George said as he climbed down where he was and set down the spray can before walking over to Anthony, "I am home."

"Well, I brought the limo, it's a sweet ride," Anthony said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I don't fit in," George told Anthony, "Anthony, I will forever be a beast in everyone's eyes and if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong."

"I don't want you to change, I don't need you to change. I don't care if you're a beast, like my father was. I love you, George, I always will and even if you end up becoming a literal beast, then I would fall in love with you even more," Anthony told, softly as he took a step forward to George until they were inches apart.

George blinked his tears back, "Bu-but, what if I mess up? How will people think of me?"

"Then I'll change," Anthony told George, "I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I'll blow off some more responsibilities-"

"No, no!" George cut off Anthony, "See, I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only will the kingdom turn on me but they'll turn on you."

"Don't quit us, George," Anthony told George as he put his ring in George's hand, "I love you, chéri. I've loved ever since I've met you and I always will love you no matter what or who you are. Don't you love me?"

George looked down at the ring in his hand, sadly before placing it in Anthony's hand and pushing his hand away, "I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you and it's best for Auradon."

"Chéri, please don't," Anthony pleaded as he took a step closer to him but George stepped back. It ached George's heart even more, knowing Anthony just called by the name, that makes him into a blushing machine but now he feels sick to his stomach when hearing it now.

"Amour..." George said, softly, voice cracking a bit as he swallowed, the lump in his throat was going down. Anthony's heart ached a lot more than it's supposed to be, especially since George just used the pet name that he called him all the time. George leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Anthony's lips. The kiss ended right as it started, it was a short kiss but it said everything that George couldn't say. It was sad, lonely, heartbreak, yet at the same time a loving, soft, heartfelt kiss. It was a goodbye kiss and George knew that Anthony knew it was goodbye and that just made the pain in their hearts ache even more, "I can't do this," George picked up the spray can and went back to stand on the platform, "You should go," George went back to the platform, his back to Anthony but he could still feel Anthony standing there, "Anthony, please go. Please leave," George told Anthony when Anthony was just standing there.

"I'm sorry," George mumbled after Anthony left the hideout. Anthony met with Ben, who had a sad face. Ben hugged his brother, who started to sob in shoulder as he too shed a few tears. Ben and Anthony walked down the stairs after they both calmed down as the others were waiting for them.

"So?" Evie asked as the two made it down the stairs, "Where's George and Mal?"

"He's not coming back," Anthony told the others as he wiped the remaining tears. The same time Ben said, "She's not coming back."

"What?" Evie exclaimed, "I'll talk to them," Evie walked over to the microphone as Ben and Anthony walked away from the group.

"G, M," Evie said into the microphone, "Mal, George, it's Evie. Let me just talk to you both for a second. Mal, George, come on."

"Go away," They heard Mal shout into the microphone.

Jay walked over to the Evie, "Let's give them a couple hours to cool off," Jay told Evie causing, Evie to let out a sigh.

"Guys," Carlos called out as the others walked over to him, "Where's Ben and Anthony?"

"Ben? Anthony?" Evie called out, "Ben? Anthony?" They all let out sighs of relief when they saw someone, who they thought was Ben, walking towards them, "Ben, don't scare us like that. And where's Anthony?"

"Don't scare you?" Harry asked as he, instead of Ben, walked up to them, "But that's my specialty."

"Harry," Evie said, glaring at him.

"What did you do with Ben and Anthony?" Jay asked, demanding an answer.

"Oh, eh, we nicked them," Harry gestured behind him, "Mmhm, yeah and if you want to see them again, have George and Mal come to the Chip Shop, tonight. Alone. Max and Uma want a little visit," Harry told the group before looking at Jay, "Aw, Jay, seems like you've lost your touch."

"Jay," Evie said as she stopped him from lunging at Harry.

Harry looked at Carlos and barked before walking away. Once Harry was gone, Jay climbed up the side of the stairs as the others followed him.