𝟎𝟏𝟏. if only

━━━━˚🍺👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬

━━━━⋆。˚🍺👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 ❞

I don't know what love feels like.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"There you are!" George and Mal exclaimed when he and Mal got to where Evie was.

"We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" George continued as he put his hands down on the table while Mal stood in front of Doug.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked George and Mal, concerned.

"Well, Ben just asked me out on..." Mal let out a breath, "a date."

"And Anthony might have also asked me on..." George looked around to see if someone was looking, "a date."

"Nice," Doug muttered as Evie laughed.

"We can handle this," Evie whispered to George and Mal before turning to Doug, "Bye," she said before standing up and walking away with Mal and George.

As they were walking, Evie was telling Mal and George to fix their hair and make up but they refused to.

👑🍺

First Evie started with George, since his date was earlier than Mal's. Now, George was sitting on Evie's bed as Evie ruffled his hair while Mal sat on her own bed, in front of them.

"Okay!" George said as he pushed Evie's hand away, "Easy on the hair. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could."

"Please," Evie said as she ruffled George's hair more, "My mom taught me how to style hair before I could talk. Always brush it a good amount."

"I've never had a mom to tell me about hair tips," George told Evie before Evie puts some chap stick on his lips, "I've never had a sister."

"Well, now you have me and Mal," Evie told George, "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we can't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asked Evie.

"Sometimes," Evie admitted, "Are you afraid of your mother? And your father?"

"I mean, yeah," George admitted, "Sometimes, I guess. He is just confusing sometimes, like he would be all angry and want to destroy Beast but then other times, he would be a good dad, so it's confusing."

Mal thought for a moment, "I just want her to be really proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her," Mal told George and Evie, "And she-yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me...in her own way."