"How you do like them?" Asking me.

Swiping through them, "I like them! I'm have to post them later!" Nodding my head.

I handed her my phone to put down and grabbed a floaty so I could relax on it. She soon joined me relaxing. We both ended up posting our pictures on the gram before swimming.

Instagram Post

xo.sweetness

sweetness

xo.sweetness Livin' My Life Like It's Golden☀️

flawlessasia

flawlessasia      do ya thing, b💅🏾

flawlessasia do ya thing, b💅🏾

**

"I'm back!!" Yelling out to him.

Yelling back, "I'm in the kitchen."

Walking to the kitchen, "What you been up to all day?" Asking him.

"Chilling mostly but I did do a lil shopping." Scrolling on his phone. Glancing up, "So how was your day with the mystery woman?" Questioning me.

"Uhmmm pretty good! She is actually a very nice person!" Telling him. Going to the fridge, "So what we gone eat tonight?" Asking him.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know.

"You want go out to eat or cook something?" Asking him.

"Cook!" He said with the quickness.

Looking at him, "Ohhh you must gone cook by the way you answered that."

Laughing, "Nahh but I could lend a helping hand." Sticking his hand out.

"I guess it's better than nothing." Tapping it.

Smiling, "Ouuu I know the perfect meal!"

"Which is?" Staring at him.

"Stuff chicken with lobster mac and cheese!" He was excited.

"And you except for me to cook that for you." In disbelief.

"I mean yea but you act like I'm not going to be helping you." Rubbing the back of his neck.

Sighing, "You right so text the driver the ingredients we need so he could go pick it up. Make sure you tell him we gone fix him a plate so he doesn't have to order out tonight." Walking away.

"And where are you going?" He asked.

Kept walking, "TO SHOWER!" As I walked to my room.

"CAN I JOIN?" He asked.

Laughing, "FUCK NO! YOUR BITCHES WOULDN'T LIKE THAT IF THEY FOUND OUT!" Shaking my head.

Following behind me, "How would they find out?" Asking me.

Looking back at him, "I'm snitch on you!" Winking at him.

He left out the room and went to the living room or his room. I grabbed my night clothes and stuff so I could shower. Not gone lie I'm tired as fuck right now. Today was fun even though I wasn't expecting it to be. Definitely don't regret hanging out with her.

**

"What movie you wanna watch?" Asking him.

Bringing me something to drink, "Uhmmm it don't matter really."

Scrolling through Netflix, "Okay I just find a movie."

I put on a random movie and started eating, "Heyyy....I just wanted to say that I've missed you." He said scooting closer to me.

"I know!" I said bluntly.

Rolling his eyes, "So you didn't miss me?" He seemed hurt.

"Nope!" Sipping my drink.

Grabbing the back of my neck, "Your playing right?" Turning my head towards him.

Looking in his eyes, "My guy you broke my heart multiple times which made me numb so I don't feel the need to miss something that broke me down." Staring blankly at him.

"How did I break your heart multiple times? I only remember once which was with India." He was dead ass.

Clearing my throat, "Uhmm shall we go down the list! When you told me I was the only one you was talking to and that you wanted to be with me forever. So I decided to surprise you and when I came over I found you fucking some bitch on your couch. After you got caught your sorry ass excuse was that "you lied to me and was just saying that to keep me close". Which was straight bullshit. You only told me that cause you wanted me to drop all my hoes for you. Uhmm I could go on but I rather not! All you need to know is I learned a lot of shit bout and from you. So I guess you was useful in someway." Shaking my head.

Looking lost, "Exactly what did you learn about me?"

"That you probably won't ever settle down and continue this fast lifestyle as long as you got it. Or until you meet a girl that is content with you being a hoe while she is a housewife." Trying to turn my head.

Letting me go, "You know I do have strong feelings for you...right?"

Rolling my eyes, "Uhmm I bet! It's like I never heard this before and I'm just dumb and naïve."

Grabbing my hand, "No I'm being dead ass serious! I know you won't believe cause of my actions but I PROMISE you I'll be the man you want one day."

"Okay Trevor!" Low key over it.

At this point I just tuned him out cause he likes to play mind games. He act like I don't know his ass like the back of my hand. I've been through the same shit sooo many times. It is just sad and actually sick to do somebody who cared about you like this. I can't wait for this trip to be over and go back to get my man back. That's what I should be focused on not the nigga who treated me like complete shit. Like they say love could make you do some crazy ass shit.