Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!

Start from the beginning

Bts;WTF....

Y/N;He.is.not.my.bf........*calm but dangerous tone*

Before aera could say something....a guy dragged us all to a hall.....where none is present.....

That guy removed his mask....Hyunjin?he's here...Oohh Hwang pa must be also here....

Hyunjin;Fight here.....I'm Going!!

Y/N;y-yahh....whreee

Hyunjin;I need to pick someone...*wink*bye

Tae;WTF is going On....???Who is she Y/N....

Jimin;Yeahh....Who is she...and the faq is she blabbering

Aera;As I told you I'M.HIS.WIFE....

Jin;DOn't you dare raise your voice on us...Or the consequences won't be good!....

Aera;IDC ok....

that's it taehyung started choking him.......there is some connections between taehyung and choking...he just loves to do it....

Aera;W-what a-are y-you *coughs*D-doin-ng......*coughs*

he squeezed her neck tightly and left her....

Tae;Don't talk back to US....just LISTEN!

aera; *coughs* *coughs*

Tae's eyes started burning after being left ignored......

Tae;UNDERSTOOD???

Aera;Y-yess.....

Jin;Now Explain 

A/N POV

He said with a dominant tone....

Jin;Y/n

Y/n;I don't have anything to explain.....& Baekhyun is not.my.bf!!

???;Nunnaa

Y/n looked at the cute baby boy standing near his mom....her eyes got a lil teary she bend down to him and asked...

Y/n;Yes woonie baby...

Woon;I mwich yu

Y/n;I missed you too dear...

Woon;Noona come hwom.....woon luw nwunnaa *teary eyes*

Y/N; *sad smile* Noona Loves you too Mm....Be a good boy to mama and papa....Bye *wipes him tears and kiss his forehead*

tears filled in Y/n's eyes meanwhile....

Y/N;I-i'm S-sorry.......Excuse me...

she rush outside and went to washroom and locked the door.....

Y/N POV

I rushed from there cause I no longer Bear it.....I went to a washroom and locked the door.....

*crying* I looked at my reflection on the mirror

Y/N;I'm strong *inhales and exhales deeply* I-I'm strong.....Am I not allowed to even c-cry....*sad chuckle*ofc I'm Not.....My job is to make everyone at ease only....but w-why none can understand that I'm dying inside....why none do the same to me....

Y/N;I did expect a word in return of the love I give to everyone....Why can't I get it?Am I that b-bad?I l-loved him I gave him my everything....My Heart,Mind,Brain,Soul....everything is only occupied by his name,By him.....B-but h-he......*crying*He i-is not at *hiccup*f-fault Ik...But he doesn't care about me too....His One mistake *crying*