Chapter 26 - Swimming Pool Bonding

Arien's POV

I woke up, drenched with my own sweat.

I had the weirdest dream ever.

It was a monster. The nerves in that monster's head were popping, mouth was filled with blood, it's long hair was floating around it, claws were visible on its hand, it was wearing a dress, a white dress covered in blood. It was ready to lunge at me, good thing I woke up.

I closed my eyes to calm myself. It's just dream. But why do I feel that it's real?

I shook my head and got up from my bed. I looked at the wall clock inside my room. It's seven thirty in the morning. Good thing it's Sunday, or else I'm already late for school or for work.

I first gargle at the sink inside my bathroom before exiting my room and went down to the first floor of the mansion. First thing that ran into my mind? Food. Sheesh. My tummy is rumbling.

I was about to head into the kitchen when I heard some splashing sounds coming from the backyard. What is happening?

I quickly ran to the back door which I've never been before. Like seriously, I didn't dare to explore the outer nature of this place. I've been stuck up inside the house for I don't know the reason is.

I opened it and was shocked to see a swimming pool. With the seven guys bonding, together with their four dogs.

And dang...topless...abs....

Yummy....and hot....

Wait, what the f*ck?! What in the world am I thinking?! Think straight idiot! Think straight! Keep your sh*t together!

I shook my head in disbelief of my thoughts. This is not healthy. Oh my eyes...goodness. My innocent eyes.

I blinked as I was about to turned around when I heard Ricky's voice.

"Oh hey, it's Ari."

They raised all their heads and looked at me. Ricky drinking an orange juice beside the swimming pool, John playing with Heart and Bisco, Liam taking pictures and selfies beside Ricky, Jake sitting beside the swimming pool and splashing waters at Layla, Shawn swimming near him together with Jay, and Ethan, leaning at the end of the swimming pool. All looking wet and handsome.

Dang man....delicious...

I hate these thoughts.

I sighed and cracked a smile. "Hi."

"Hey, there."Shawn also greeted.

"U-Uhmm...t-then I'll be going now. Enjoy your bonding!"I said and quickly turned around before I accidentally blurt out the words that's been playing around inside my head.

I hate dirty thoughts.

-

I was cooking my breakfast when Ricky came inside the kitchen, still drenched in water and leaving trails behind him.

He was still topless, and his upper body is in full view. I immediately looked away and focused my eyes on the fried rice I'm making.

I heard his steps walking towards the fridge. I heard it opened and rummaging. Later on, it closed and in my peripheral vision, I saw Ricky walking towards me, bringing something on his hands.

"Hey, Ari?"he asked. I looked at him, avoiding his body. My eyes. Please don't betray me.

"Y-Yes?"I stuttered.

"Can you fry this? We would like to have a snack."he said and handed me a bag of dumplings. I took it from him.

"Of course. Shall I bring it to you later? I'm still cooking my breakfast."

"Yeah. It's fine. And you can also join us out there. I think it'll be lonely to eat in here. Father already left and went to the hospital."he said. I just nodded at him. He then exited the kitchen.

I exhaled deeply and freely. Why can't I stand topless guys? That's why I don't like being near them. I always get nervous.

I shook my head for the nth time today and went back to cooking my lovely fried rice with some green peas, carrot cubes and corn kernels. It looks so yummy.

Like the guys outside at the swimming pool...

F*ck! I hate you brain!

-

I brought my bowl of fried rice and a pair of fried drumsticks together with the dumplings that Ricky asked me to cook for them. I brought a tray with me where the foods settled and turned the backdoor's doorknob to open. I found the swimming pool empty, but I heard their chuckles to my right side where there was a shade and a long table where they have their snacks and beverages. And of course, the so called wine. It won't be off of their menu.

"H-Hey, here are the dumplings."I spoke when I finally reached them and put the plate of dumplings on the table. Each of them grabbed one and munched.

"You are one good cook, Arien."Jay complimented.

"Nah. It's a convenient food. Who would fail cooking it?"I answered and sat on one of the chairs to begin my breakfast.

"Ricky."Liam snickered. Ricky looked at us, dumbfounded.

"What? Why me? I can make fish-shaped sandwich."he said.

"And burning most of them."Jay butted in with a chuckle.

"Said by the guy who burnt one."Ricky replied bitterly.

"But it was just once."the other guy defended with a smile.

"Tsk. Just shut up Jay."

Everyone seems so happy. They don't just act like brothers, they act as friends too. What a lovely family.

I finished my breakfast while the seven of them are still enjoying their snacks.

I had the urge to go near the pool and I did. I looked back at them and they are still having fun teasing each other.

I looked at my reflection down there. Its clean. Is it cold? I hang my left leg at the edge to test the water. And when my feet touched it, it was so cold. How can they bath in here? Oh wait. They're vampires. Why am do I always forget about important things.

I was too focused on touching and kicking the water when I felt something touched my leg. I shrieked.

I was too startled that I even lost my balance.

And before anything else happened, I saw the smiling face of Shawn's dog, Autumn, and fell into the water.

Damn that dog.

But he was cute though.