vii. heart monitor

heart monitor;❛ WONDERLAND ❜ ↷ teen wolf❝ I definetly still hate you ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

heart monitor;
❛ WONDERLAND ❜ ↷ teen wolf
❝ I definetly still hate you ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To Stiles' surprise, Alice refused to leave his side after his father got into the hospital. She held his hand, let him cry into her shoulder, and did not leave until Melissa McCall had to practically kick her out just so she would go home and get some sleep. Stiles knew that no matter how fascinated he was by Alice's beauty, brains, and confidence, her loyalty and kindness regarding her friends was the thing that he loved the most about her. Especially when his best friend did not even show up.

If only Stiles knew that he was completely stuck in the friend zone. Because right after Alice left the hospital, she called Isaac Lahey. He was her first choice, despite the fact that she would insist that she had no romantic interest in him.

"So, if you didn't call me for a booty call, why did you call me?" Isaac asked her with curiosity dripping in his voice. When he got into her car and drove toward the cliff at the edge of the woods, he expected her to take her clothes off and get down to business. Instead, she took out a box of cigarettes and stared out at the dark city in silence.

"I didn't know where to go." She admitted, "I had a fight with my mom, I have zero will to try and climb into my room through the window again and Jackson is at Lydia's."

Isaac snorted, "So I am your last option? That hurts."

"Yup." She said with a blank face and moved to finally light her cigarette. Taking a long draw from it, she passed her lighter to him, before leaning back to her previous spot.

"What was your fight about?" Isaac asked her after they spent the next minute or two in silence, "If I may ask."

She removed the cigarette from her mouth and let out a sigh, "She was being an insensitive bitch as usual and I was being my mother's daughter and acted like a bitch back. Then my dad walked in and I ran out."

"What were you doing out anyway?" He asked, his eyes widening slightly as he finally remembered the events of yesterday, "You were supposed to stay at home and rest."

"Stiles and I went to Lydia's. It's not a big deal." She rolled her eyes, squirming a little in her seat. She hated when he would start acting like a protective boyfriend. He was not her boyfriend. He was barely her boy friend.

"You and Stiles?" Isaac repeated with a raised eyebrow, "What's going on with you two anyway? With that McCall kid too."

Alice gave him an unimpressed look, "Am I not allowed to make new friends?"