𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶

Start from the beginning

I try my hardest not to respond or reply rudely to some. I have gone off on most, which Jon scolded me for. All they do is comment about Dani or wishing bad upon me and my son. Some of the things they say are fucking out of pocket for real. So I hit back harder.

We reach the checkout and I start to put the shopping on the moving belt, Gabi and Serenity helping me. Jon waits at the end of the checkout and starts to bag up groceries. As the cashier finishes scanning, she tells me the total. I pull out my purse and I see Jon reach for his wallet.

Whenever we go shopping together it's always a race to see who could pay first. I struggle to pull my card out but manage to put it into the card machine. Jon holds his out and sucks his teeth. "Man you paid for the last one, let me get one." I shake my head. "No Jonathan. You make me feel like I ain't got money or that I'm not earning any." I say putting my pin in.

"That's how it's supposed to baby. You are the mother to my children. You don't have to spend a penny." He says to me. I press accept on the machine and pull my card out. I look at Jon and blow him a kiss. "Too late." He puts the shopping into the cart and pushes the cart to the car.

Me and Gabi put the shopping into the trunk while Jonathan puts Serenity in her car seat. I feel a sharp pain in my side and it makes me wince. I grab the attention from Gabrielle and she comes closer to me. "Ele, you okay?" I stand up straighter and rub my belly. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I say putting the last bag in.

I close the trunk and I hear Gabi gasp, making me panic. "What?" I widening my eyes. "Elenora, you didn't feel that? Hahaa. Did your water just break?" Jon comes over to us. "What are y'all fussing about? Baby, did you just pee on yourself?" He asks me.

I felt like they were talking too much and I wave my hand. "Please keep quiet. I don't know what's happening." I grab onto Jonathan's arm and squeeze. I close my eyes and try to ride out the pain. "Oh shit. That's that contraction grip. Don't let her grab you. It's gon hurt." He says. I let out a breath and groan at the same time.

"No no. I'm fine lets go home. Maybe I just got gas." I try to stand and try to grab Gabi. "No get off me. Don't touch me I'm scared." She says backing up. "Baby we need to go to the hospital. Your water just broke." I shake my head and push him away. "No I'm going home." I say walking to the car.

"She really about to give birth in the Target car park." Gabi whispers. "No I'm not lets go." I say getting into the car. "Ahh you just got the seats wet. We are GOING to the hospital." Jon says helping me into the car.

"Jonathan let me tell you something. YOU are the reason our son is inside of me. He didn't just magically appear. I could give a FLYING FUCK about how wet your seats are. Most of the time you don't complain, now shut up and get in the car!" I say. He sucks his teeth and closes the passenger door.

Gabi gets into the back and touches my shoulder. "You okay sis?" I nod my head and try to let out small breaths. "Alright you can hold my hand but don't squeeze too much." Jonathan huffs and starts the car, driving out of the Target car park.

"I did warn you Gabi." After telling him to go home multiple times, Jon drove us to the hospital. Gabi was in a lot of pain in the backseat, gripping her hand and cursing herself about not listening to Jonathan.

I was still hurting. I had Jonathan help me count the minutes between contractions and they were getting closer. We still had Serenity in the back seat and she was just laughing at Gabi. "Alright mama, lets go in." Jonathan says unbuckling my seatbelt, helping me out of the car.