Meanwhile, Tiffany knew everything that was happening with Xia Hanmo. But in the end, she could only sigh. She never imagined that Xia Hanmo would go seek revenge. Perhaps, ending up with President Liu was the best result for her. 

After all, even though President Liu wasn't a decent person, he was very generous to women. There had long been rumors that he even praised his women after they broke up.

"I would love to see Zhou Qing's expression when he finds out that Xia Hanmo has become his boss. I'm sure he'll feel like he's in hell!" Sunny humphed. "I hope Xia Hanmo puts extra effort into her revenge and not hold back."

Tiffany turned and looked at Sunny. This woman had already been a mother for so long, yet her personality hadn't changed at all.

"There's a good show for you to watch."

"If that's the case, then doesn't that mean Xia Hanmo has found someone new to rely on?"

"Would you be willing to be a mistress?" Taking asked.

"Of course not..."

"This is the best form of torture for Xia Hanmo. Of course, if she manages to hold onto President Liu, then good for her. Even if we see her again in future, she will merely be a fellow industry peer. I won't disregard her, " Tiffany replied.

A pitiful person was bound to have their hateful points. This sentence summed up Xia Hanmo's life!

"We can move on now and talk about the next person," Tiffany said as she opened her laptop and showed Sunny a recent email that she received.

"Is it a call for help?" Sunny read through the entire email with curiosity. She then said in shock, "Is this really something that happened in our industry?"

Tiffany nodded her head, "I've already asked Taeyeon to confirm it and he said it's true."

The FT Awards was currently a hot topic. Apart from Tiffany, there were a few other nominees for Best Actress. And one of these nominees was the one that sent the email.

"I've decided to hand this artist to Seohyun. I'm sure, after her experience with Xia Hanmo, she has a new approach to being a manager."

"OK, I'll go organize it," Sunny nodded her head. She had a feeling that another good show was on its way. Even though this year's FT Awards didn't have much suspense.

Ever since being pregnant with her daughter, Tiffany had begun to reduce her workload. After all, her body was important and Taeyeon didn't want her to push herself too hard.

Meanwhile, filming of 'The Ant Queen' slowly improved with Coco's efforts and ran very smoothly.

Practically every time that Qiao Sen filmed a climactic scene, he would praise Tiffany for being smart. Because, if it wasn't for her suggestion to replace Cate with a child actor, 'The Ant Queen' may have been delayed a few years before it could grace the screens.

"President Kim, after Tiffany gives birth, tell her to come back and act. She is truly talented."

Taeyeon looked at Qiao Sen without a word.

"Honestly, I think she can still contribute a lot to the film industry."

"We belong to each other, but we also respect each other. If she doesn't want to do something, I won't force her," Taeyeon replied.

"It's rare to see a loving couple like the two of you. Especially within the entertainment industry."

Actually, it wasn't hard to achieve. As long as they loved each other enough.