Chapter 1: The False Athena

"Saori Kito had a Dream."
In her Dream, she saw a white palace, that Glittered in Moonlight, in fact it was on the moon and not Earth."

"In The Dream, a Girl In a White Long Dress Similar to Saori's Dress as a Athena, Ran down a Crystal like Staircase to a Prince like Man who came up to her and his Came into his Arms."

"The Girl was like a Princess, she had a  Crescent Moon on her Forehead, long blonde here in a Pigtails in a Bun style,
She even had a white Bracelet."
As she hugged the Prince, Saori Watched as Everything Turned Bright and she woke up."

"She Got up from her bed."
It was that Dream Again?, Who were those two do I know them from Somewhere?, A Moon Princess?, Could it be connected to my past life as Athena? Said Saori as she Talked to herself."
Saori Wanted to find out more about the Dream." That she looked Into it."

"During Her Research She Found Knowledge." Hm? The Sailor Guardians?, Sailor Moon? Said Saori."
This Description of Her Looks Familiar to the Princess in my dreams, was that her? Or someone that looks like her said Saori."

"After The Next Day."
Saori was Acting a little strange then her Usual Self which got the attention of Tatsumi her Butler and the others saints."
Hey Seiya Maybe you should got check on Saori she's been acting strange lately said Shiryu."
Uh why me said Seiya."
Just go, your better at talking to her said Ikki."
I know she has been acting strange, but it's none of my business, at least that's what Jabu says said Seiya."

"Well Jabu isn't here so you should go check on her, just go do it and be over with it said Hyoga."
I know you are worried about her to Seiya, we all are that's why you should be the one to check up on her said Shun."

"Alright then, I don't see if Tatsumi would allow me anyway said Seiya."
Seiya went to the Study where Saori was in." Of course he was questioned by Tatsumi who was by the Door Guarding it."
That's when Saori came to the door."
Oh Seiya there you are, I was wondering when you would show up said Saori." You were waiting for me? Said Seiya." Yes, Tatsumi, do you mind making Tea for me, I must talk to Seiya in private said Saori." Yes of course Mis. Kito said Tatsumi as he left."

"Saori let Seiya in the study."
It was a Mess inside."
There were book everywhere."
There's a lot of Books in here, have you let Tatsumi in here at all? Said Seiya." No not really, I wasn't letting anyone come in here expect for you said Saori."

"Me?, Saori I came here because Everyone is Worried about you, you've been up in here all day and not acting like you're Usually Self, is there something that your doing in here that's causing this? Said Seiya."
Saori didn't answer." If you don't want to Talk about I understand, just maybe whatever your doing you should take a break from it for a while, at least not to make everyone worry you understand right? Said Seiya."

"Saori Locked The Door, Which Made Seiya a Little Confused."
Uh why are you locking the door? Said Seiya." Seiya You know I like you right? Said Saori." Like me!?, You never said that before!?, Are you sure you are alright? Said Seiya."

"Tell me Seiya Do You Like Me too?,
Do you love me? Said Saori."
Uh um, I don't know I guess you are recreation of Athena and I am a Bronze Saint too you, so I guess so if that's what you want me to say? Said Seiya as Blushed in Embarrassment."

"Saori Got Too Close To Him and He Stepped Back to Give Space, but she came closer and closer Until Seiya Felled on to the Couch in In the Study and Saori came on top of him."
Uh Saori what are you doing? Said Seiya." I love you Seiya?, Don't you love me? Said Saori as she try to kiss him." This Made him uncomfortable as he try to avoid it." Saori stop!, This isn't something you would do not let go of me already this is very uncomfortable!? Said Seiya."